Homebrewing | Craft Beer | Belgian Beer | Gift Idea | Fresh Taste | Traditional Belgian Brewing Recipe
Belgo Full Moon Beer (32 IBU)
Believing in the myth of how full moon influences people, Belgo Full Moon is regarded as a special beer that is actually brewed on the full moon cycle.
Layers with 8 different aromas due to fermentation, this 10% ABV drink has a stand-out taste characteristic. Starting with a mellow cookie sweet taste, which gets more intense after a few sips, and leaving your palate with a spicy tinge at the end. Also, the spooky packaging makes it even more mysterious.
Why we CHUS it
Brand & Producer
- Promote and combine both Vietnamese and Belgian beer culture
- Have a passion for craft beer
- Premium beer ingredients imported from Belgium and agricultural regions in Vietnam
- Imported equipments from Belgium
- Brewing in Long An, Vietnam
- Traditional Belgian brewing recipe
- Volume: 330ml
- Ingredients: Malt, hops, yeast, water
- ABV: 10
- IBU: 32
- Served in slightly cool, on its own
- Abuse of alcohol is dangerous for your health, so consume in moderation;
- No alcoholic beverages may be sold to minors under the age of 18. Chus may require proof of your age.
- Drinking alcohol during pregnancy (even in small amounts) can affect the health of mother and baby.
- Drink a beer, do not drive. Be sure to keep yourself and those around you safe.
IBU (International Bitterness Units) measures the amount of iso-alpha acid formed during the brewing process. Iso-alpha acid is the acid that determines the bitter taste of beer.
The standard IBU has levels from 0–100+. The higher the IBU, the more bitter the beer will be. Conversely, the lower the number, the beer is less bitter and easier to drink.
If you like light beers, you should choose those with IBU below 25.
About Belgo & Origin
Belgo & Origin
Thủ Đức City, Hồ Chí Minh City
On Chus Since: 08/11/2021
Belgium is well known for its long standing history of producing unique craft beers. This unique culture has even been recognized and honoured by UNESCO and listed on the representative list of Intangible Cultural Heritage of Humanity. In Vietnam, beer has been a unique culture with a history of more than 100 years. When living conditions are improved, Vietnamese are also looking for better quality beers.
BELGO, the renowned craft beer brand from Belgium has finally made it to Vietnam with an aim to introduce premium belgian beers to Saigon's growing craft beer culture.
After discovering common traits between Vietnamese drinking culture, commonly known as “Nhau” and Belgium's unique craft beer culture, Gauthier and Francois came up with the idea of setting up the first Belgian brewery in Saigon-BELGO.
Using Belgium beer recipes, along with the fruit rich sources in Vietnam, BELGO produces unique beer flavors in typical Belgian style. Every beer has a flavour profile that ranges from simple to complex tastes and offers a whole new drinking and eating experience for beer lovers.
After living in Vietnam for a long time, the love for this S-shaped land is growing bigger and bigger. Moreover, Gauthier and Francois realize the development potential of Vietnamese agricultural products. Therefore, they have continued to launch ORIGIN with the main goal is to make Vietnamese agriculture more accessible by meeting more local producers and understanding their challenges. ORIGIN strives hard to add value to local produce and promote sustainable farming. One of the very first products is high-quality coffee beans from the central highlands.