Wooden frames | Home decor | Floral decor | Nature | Sustainable | Dó Paper | Recycle
Dó Paper or Recycled Paper Pressed Dried Flowers Art with Vintage Wooden Frame
Even though it's just a branch of a leaf, a small flower, with its own creativity Một.chiếc.lá has transformed them into unique and delicate artworks. You will feel as bringing the whole of nature into your corner.
Try to decorate your space with these rustic arts to make the room fresher and more energetic.
Why we CHUS it
Brand & Producer
- Local arts and craft
- Nature lovers
- Promotes zen mentality and individualism
- Leaves, flowers, wood, recycled paper
Each leaf and flower is unique, therefore, the product will be slightly different from the photo.
- Size: 18 x 13 x 2cm
- Materials: Pine wooden frames, Dó paper/ recycled paper, dried flowers
- Avoid harsh impact on dried flowers
- Avoid being in contact with liquids
- Clean with ethanol and dry in the wind when stained
- Avoid direct sunlight for long periods of time
- Store in dry places such as a zip bag/ box when not in use
1. Small grass
2. Yellow chrysanthemum with English quote
3. Yellow flowers with Vietnamese quote
5. Tamarind branch
6. Collection of leaves (+30.000 VND)
About Một Chiếc Lá
Inspired by an age-old art of Japan - Wabi Sabi - derived from the "Three Marks of Existence" in Buddhism, Một.chiếc.lá, a Vietnamese handicraft brand was established to inspire people tand embrace the impermanence of life, seek solace in the arduous journey of adulthood, and realize self worth through their unique line of products.
The brand’s products speak nature's language, all the flowers are hand-picked and dried by the founder. Having characteristics of natural materials, Một.chiếc.lá products can heal your soul and help you on your journey of self-growth.
At Một.chiếc.lá they believe that every human being is unique and therefore they put great efforts in creating happiness and satisfaction for themselves and their customers. They want to spread happiness, self-love and love for life to its customers through their products.