Leather Shoes | Handcrafted Leather Shoes | Customized Products | Premium Cowhide Leather | Elegant Designs | Classy Fashion
Doo-Bee-Da Handcrafted Leather Shoes
The suede combined with leather brings elegant, trendy, and classy shoes. Understand that Swing Love delicately combines these two materials to make a Doo-bee-da leather shoe line. This shoe is inspired by the colors of a cup of iced milk coffee, made under skillful techniques of shoemakers in Hội An. The cut, polished leather wraps around the dark suede for a look that's both elegant and luxurious. Every little detail is highly refined to give you a classy pair of leather shoes.
Why we CHUS it
Brand & Producer
- Handcrafted and tailored leather shoes inspired by swing shoes and can be used on a daily basis.
- Top grain/full grain cowhide leather
- Resoleable leather outsoles
+ For sizes smaller than 38: 30 x 18 x 13cm
+ For sizes from 38 - 47: 35 x 24 x 13cm
- Weight: 600-900gr depends on the size
- Materials: Cowhide leather, cowhide suede, top grain/full grain cowhide leather
- Outsole: Full rubber cabs
These classic color-toned and designed leather shoes are not just for swing dancing. They're perfect for walking around all day or partying all night. You can completely match with elegant, modern suits. Or you can also mix and match this pair of shoes in a vintage, classic style that is also suitable.
Notes to keep your leather shoes shiny and beautiful:
- Take a clean, soft, and dry cloth to gently rub off any dirt from the street or the dance floor before storage
- When not wearing your shoes, keep them in the shoe bag (gifted by Swing Love when purchasing) - which helps shade the shoes from potentially damaging dust and sunlight
- If you have shoe trees, your shoes would appreciate that
- When your shoes get wet, stuff them with newspaper or paper overnight, and let them dry naturally. Leather and humidity are not best friends. Same with the leather outsoles, the most important thing is to let them dry slowly. And please, never place them near a heat source
- If your shoes don't fit perfectly the first time, give them another chance because leather shoes need something called a break-in period. Each period is different for everyone. However, Swing Love shoes use the highest quality materials and construction techniques, resulting in a short break-in period.
About Swing Love
Hội An City, Quảng Nam Province
On Chus Since: 28/12/2021
The story begins with the passion of Chau, the founder of Swing Love, for the Swing rhythm. She always looks for a high-quality pair of shoes for practicing Swing dancing. Gradually, the demand has turned into a desire to create her own shoes as well as for those who share the common passion. That's how Swing Love was born.
After 2 and a half years of searching, exploring, and experimenting with many materials, Châu & Sĩ - the talented shoemaker of Swing Love, finally found the most qualified pieces to create unique and high-quality shoes as they wished.
Not only on the dance floor, but each leather shoe at Swing Love can also go with you every step of the way. It is also filled with love for Swing melodies and the passion of each artisan here.