Aromatherapy | Bio Essential Oil | Stress Relief | Sustainable Product
Forest Rain Essential Oil
Forest Rain Essential Oil is characterized by the soft and soothing scent of wet foliage. Its balancing notes are not too intense yet lingering deeply in your senses. It's great aromatherapy to reduce stress and promote well-being.
Why we CHUS it
Brand & Producer
- Passionate founder with deep knowledge and understanding about biology & chemicals
- Offering sustainable wellness products
- Carefully hand-picked from farms
- Natural Ingredients
- Optimization of the essential oil extraction process, using steam distillation method.
- Bio Essential oil
Free gift wrapping. If you have a need, please take a note at checkout.
- Volume: 10ml
- Ingredients: Bergamot, lemongrass, rosemary, patchouli
- Each time use 3 - 5 drops of essential oil for best results.
- Tilt the dropper carefully to avoid excess oil intake.
- Do not use more than 15 drops at a time.
- Do not drink essential oils.
- Keep out of children’s reach, avoid exposing essential oils to fire.
- Do not get essential oils in your eyes, do not apply essential oils to open wounds.
- Do not use essential oils as a substitute for medically necessary care
- Consult your doctor when using it for pregnant women, children and people with serious illnesses.
- Do not continue using the essential oil if it has a strange odor, color, or an allergic reaction.
- Do not apply essential oils directly to the skin.
Add-on: Porcelain Fish (Terra-cotta)
About DONA LAB
With a background in biology research and development, Ms. Dona had been working in research labs for 8 years and often got exposed to unpleasant and harmful chemical fumes.
When Dona decided to quit her job due to her health condition, she also discovered the magic of essential oils. After countless tests and in depth research Dona built her laboratory for manufacturing essential oils called Dona Lab (Dona Laboratory) – an aromatherapy brand.
Dona lab believes that botanicals and natural scents can truly soothe physical and mental health. They aim to set a high benchmark for the organic and natural products industry by committing to only produce high-quality, pure and safe aromatherapy products.