Handbag | Rattan | Sedge | Leather | Natural Materials | Eco-Friendly
Green The Leaf Sedge Bag
Unique and aesthetic is how you can talk about this Green The Leaf Sedge Bag from Comay Craft. It can help shine a spotlight on the beauty of handmade products and the traditional Vietnamese professions.
The tropical weather of Vietnam can easily cause the natural materials to get moldy. However, the sedge is moist-resistant and can get away from that. It is thin and soft for weaving. The Green The Leaf Sedge Bag from Comay Craft has aesthetics and is easy to maintain.
Why we CHUS it
Brand & Producer
- Specialize in handicraft handbags with unique authentic designs
- High-quality, hand picked natural materials, genuine leather.
- Handcrafted products are made by local artisans
- Authentic designs
- Eco-friendly production process
+ Bag: 29 x 5 x 15cm
+ Handle: 25cm in height
- Material: Lepironia grass, genuine leather
The bag has an undeniable highlight thanks to the bright green tone. This will be the perfect accessory for girls who love colorful combinations.
- Store the product in a dry place with lights on and a balanced temperature. If the bag is soaked, you should blow dry it, then put it in a plastic bag with a silica gel bag to preserve it better.
- When stained, use a soft brush or a soft cloth to remove stains. Do not use a hard brush to avoid scratching the bag.
- Air dry or use a blow dryer with light heat to dry the product when you do not use it often.
About Comay Craft
Nga Sơn District, Thanh Hóa Province
On Chus Since: 01/06/2021
Comay Craft is an authentic Vietnamese brand showcasing the rich art of handicrafts from across the country. Mr Hung, the founder spent years learning the meticulous art form travelling from one village to another. His passion to bring authentic handicrafts from Vietnam to the world drove him to establish Comay Craft.
The products at Comay have a rustic look and made out of all natural organic materials such as bamboo, organic Italian leather, wood etc. Each product is intricately created by local artisans. Each product doesn’t only look elegant but is also very durable.
Products at Comay Craft live up to their name Comay (sorghum flower). The sorghum flower is associated with childhood and the land where the founder ( Mr Hung) was born and raised, symbolizing the resilient, strong will with a "never give up" spirit.