[CHUS Careers] Customer Service
We are looking for a candidate who has good communication skills and likes to care for and help others.
- Notify orders to brands, highlight and keep track of special cases.
- Handle calls, act as a bridge between customers and related departments.
- Support customers to place orders, deal with exchange, refund or cancel orders.
- Receive and handle customer issues and complaints related to products, brands, and logistics.
- Consulting suitable solutions to solve problems for customers.
- Advising on discounts and promotions for customers.
- Collect, research and analyze customer needs, as a basis for proposing business development strategies with superiors.
- Preparing gratitude gifts, maintaining good relationships with customers on special occasions such as holidays, Tet, birthdays, etc.
- Ability to solve problems.
- Have the good diplomatic ability to transfer information to other teams
- Good listening, communication and time management skills.
- Ability to work after hours when needed
- Good English (4 skills)
- Salary: Negotiable according to ability
- Have the opportunity to learn and develop yourself
- Full benefits according to current labor law
- Friendly, open, young, modern, dynamic working environment
- Working hours: 9:00 - 18:00, Mon - Fri
- Place: The Manor 2, 91 Nguyen Huu Canh, Ward 22, Binh Thanh District, Ho Chi Minh City
To apply please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org