Safe | Natural Ingredients | Herbs | Dong Thap | Remove Odors | Steaming
Lai Vung Mandarin Essential Oil
Mandarin essential oil is known for relaxing the mind and removing tiredness when traveling. If you often get travel sickness, you can drop Lai Vung Mandarin Essential Oil from Huong Dong Thap into your handkerchief and breathe in the scent, or put some into a handy car diffuser with a wooden cap and bring it along when traveling. The sweet and refreshing scent can help you feel more at ease and prevent those nauseous feelings effectively.
Why we CHUS it
Brand & Producer
- Essential oil brands from plants and herbs from Đồng Tháp
- Promoting organic and naturally extracted products
- Signature plants and herbs based in Đồng Tháp
- Traditional extraction process by steaming method, combined with a modern clearance process in order to remove all of the dirt and extract the purest essential oils.
- Net volume: 10ml
- Ingredient: Lai Vung Citrus nobilis var. chrysocarpa essential oil
Citrus essential oils are commonly used in the home or aromatherapy. Many studies show that using pomelo essential oil can balance mood, lower blood pressure and reduce stress.
This Lai Vung Mandarin essential oil also has antibacterial properties. Therefore, it can support the treatment of some diseases such as acne, stomach ulcers, etc.
It is benign to the skin and not harmful to the respiratory tract. However, some people may be allergic to fruits in the citrus family such as this one.
- Use the essential oil with a diffuser or a burner: Put a small amount of water in the dish, then add one to four drops of essential oil and heat up the device.
- Put 3-4ml of essential oil in a hanging diffuser with a wooden cap to hang in the closet, car, or bathroom.
- Drop some of it onto a handkerchief and breathe in while sitting in the car to reduce car sickness.
- Drop 1-2 drops of essential oil into a bowl of warm water for nasal steaming or facial steaming.
- Drop 1-2 drops into tea, coffee or lemon juice or food and drinks to leave a nice scent.
2. Caution: Do not apply undiluted essential oil onto skin. Mix it with a carrier oil, such as olive oil, coconut oil, jojoba oil, etc. before applying onto skin.
About Hương Đồng Tháp
Hương Đồng Tháp
District 3, Hồ Chí Minh City
On Chus Since: 01/06/2021
Sometimes, shredded pieces of a forgotten memory that you thought had faded away can come rushing back with just a slight scent. It’s a proven fact that a lot of memories are intertwined with scents, smells and fragrances.
Huong Dong Thap, a local Vietnamese brand, uses the boldest of ingredients to curate essential oils that can awaken emotions and create a sense of nostalgia. They use hand-picked plants and herbs from local farms in Dong Thap, a region known for its botanicals and herbals. Each product is meticulously made using 100 % natural ingredients to create an unforgettable experience for their customers.
No comments here, please purchase this product to be the first to review.