Bath Salt | Massage Salt | Smoother Skin | Natural Essential Oils | Aromatherapy | Foot Soaking | Relaxation
Lavender Massage Salt
For those who are enchanted by the gentle aroma of lavender, Ecolife's massage salt is designed just for you. It not only brings the exquisite scent of lavender but also serves as a massage and foot soak. Not only does it relax your spirit, but it also provides thorough care for your body.
Why we CHUS it
Brand & Producer
- Brand of natural fragrance, health and skin care products
- Support raw materials areas in Vietnam
- Natural ingredients such as: plant-based oils, plant-based wax, essential oils, salt, etc.
- Eco-friendly loofah
- Ecocert certificate
- Net weight: 200g
- Ingredients: Mineral salt, lavender essential oil, glycerin, vitamin E, vitamin B3, jojoba oil, allantoin
The scent of lavender flowers and lavender essential oil is renowned for its calming properties, helping to balance the mind. Additionally, when applied to the skin, lavender essential oil contains linalool, which has anti-inflammatory and antibacterial effects, making it suitable and safe for the skin.
- Exfoliates dead cells, treat folliculitis, moisturize and smooth skin
- Deodorizes and brings a relaxing, pleasant fragrance
2.1. For massaging:
- Wet your body, put salt in the palm of your hand
- Gently massage onto skin in a circular motion, from head to toe, until the salt is completely dissolved, for about 3 minutes
2.2. For facial steaming:
- Wash your face with warm water to open the pores. Put 10-20 grams of salt in a basin of hot water about 35 degrees Celsius
- Steam your face with salt water for 10 minutes. Do it every day to help rejuvenate the skin
Caution: Do not let salt water get into eyes, nose, mouth
2.3. For foot soaking:
- Dissolve 15-25 grams of salt in a basin of warm water (35-45 degrees)
- Soak your feet for 10-20 minutes. Rinse with clean water and dry to help relieve pain and comfort
Caution: Do not soak when your feet has open wound or cracks
2.4. For bathing:
- Dissolve 30 - 50 grams of salt and hot water of 35 - 40 degrees in to 2/3 of the bath
- Soak body bath for 10-20 minutes
- Rinse with water
3. Expiry: 2 years from manufacture date
Ecolife was founded in 2010 by two people with a shared passion for scents and natural products: CEO Yu Sung Ho from Korea and CEO Truong Nguyen Que Huong from Vietnam.
Ecolife products are made with the finest natural ingredients from all over Vietnam, and they are designed to nourish the skin, soothe the mind, and connect people with nature. Ecolife is committed to using sustainable practices and supporting local communities, and the company is proud to be a part of the growing movement for a more sustainable future.
If you are looking for natural Vietnamese self-care solutions, Ecolife is the perfect destination. The Ecolife products are made with love, care, and respect for the environment, and they are sure to leave you feeling refreshed, rejuvenated, and connected to nature.
No comments here, please purchase this product to be the first to review.