Scarf | Brocade Scarf | Handicraft | Ethnic Group | Culture | Artisan | Souvenirs | Gifts
Plain Red Scarf
Although it has a simple design on a plain color fabric, this scarf from Tho Cam Pieu is still impressive enough thanks to its vibrant colors.
The scarlet color of the scarf will be like a fire to warm you up whenever the weather is cold. The scarf has a loose style which adds charm to the wearer. The fabric is light and cool, but the texture of each fabric is firmly braided together to make the product stronger and cozier. Although the red color is not something gentle, it is still elegant enough for you to easily combine with many different outfits.
Why we CHUS it
Brand & Producer
- Specializing in providing decorative products, souvenirs from Northwest brocade.
- Focusing on preserving the ethnic culture and traditions
- Helps children from less privileged socio-economic backgrounds
- Materials for weaving natural beautiful brocade sheets such as cotton, hemp, and linen.
- Natural dye colours.
- Hand-woven products of weaving looms, hand-embroidered from the local craftsmen in the Northwest of Vietnam.
- Size: 180 x 60cm
- Materials: Cotton, hemp, flax, natural dye
- This is not only a warming accessory but can also show your fashion sense when you use different ways to tie the scarf. You can try the front-tie, the tucked-in basic loop, the loop through, the pretzel, etc. whatever you like!
- If you plan to travel to places with a cold climate, such as Da Lat, Sapa, or any northern mountain in Vietnam, then you must not miss this!
- You can wash the product with shower gel or shampoo, and never use harsh detergents.
- Wash separately from clothes of different colors.
- When washing, just lightly squeeze hands to create sweat and dirt, do not twist.
- If you like, you can use fabric softener.
- Hang the product to avoid hanging on hooks with sharp edges and damaging the fabric.
- Avoid drying under harsh sunlight, drying the surface of the brocade will help the product to last longer.
About Thổ Cẩm PIÊU - Brocade Decor
Thổ Cẩm PIÊU - Brocade Decor
District 3, Hồ Chí Minh City
On Chus Since: 08/06/2021
As an avid traveller, experiencing many cultural regions in the country and abroad, Pieu's owner, Do Chi Nguyen was impressed by the careful preservation of cultural features in neighbouring countries. While in Vietnam, she realized that the craft villages in Vietnam have disappeared dramatically. People gradually moved away from the countryside to make a living, and tradition and culture is no longer cherished and preserved by young people.
Through long trips in the North, Do Chi Nguyen was impressed by the clothes in the daily life of the people living there. This desire to preserve culture and traditions gave birth to Pieu, a handcrafted souvenir and gift brand. A small souvenir or gift from Pieu shares a glimpse of Vietnamese culture.
Pieu aspires to promote more craft villages to expand production and promote handcrafted souvenirs. Pieu not only makes souvenirs but also generates funds to open community playgrounds for children in villages, to encourage them to embrace their cultural traditions.