Vietnamese Speciality | Grass-fed Beef | Manual Processing | Quality Food | No Preservative | Full Of Flavor
Premium Shredded Beef Jerky in Glass Jar, 300g
The sun-dried beef jerky at Gốc Xanh Food is made from cattle raised naturally in the Gia Lai Plateau of Vietnam, where they roam freely and enjoy fresh grass. This gives the meat a typical firmness that is perfect for sun-drying and has made it a popular Vietnamese snack. To enhance the flavor, try squeezing some lemon juice onto the jerky and enjoy its delicious taste.
Why we CHUS it
Brand & Producer
- Providing specialty dishes of different regions in Vietnam
- Grass-fed beef
- Condiments and spices such as: sugar, salt, fish sauce, pepper, garlic, lemongrass, chili, etc.
- No harmful preservatives, no artificial flavoring, no borax
- Manual processing
- 4-star One Commune One Product for sun-dried beef
Ingredients: Grass-fed beef (95%), lemongrass, chili, salt, fish sauce, sugar, pepper, garlic
Some ways to enjoy sun-dried beef jerky include:
1. Eat it as a snack on its own
2. Squeeze lime juice over it for a tangy, savory, and slightly sweet taste
3. Use it as a filling in a sandwich or baguette
4. Add it to a salad for extra protein and flavor
5. Enjoy it with a bowl of porridge or congee
- Storage: Room temperature, avoid direct sunlight
- Expiry: 6 months from manufacture day
About Gốc Xanh Food
Gốc Xanh Food
Bình Tân District, Hồ Chí Minh City
On Chus Since: 28/02/2023
Vietnam is renowned for its diverse cuisine, featuring harmonious flavors and unique delicacies that have the power to captivate any food enthusiast. Unfortunately, there are many products on the market labeled as "specialties" that are made from low-quality ingredients and harmful additives. These products have tarnished the reputation of the regional specialty dishes of Vietnam, which are the pride of the local people.
To address this issue, Gốc Xanh Food was established to distribute to consumers authentic Vietnamese specialties made from high-quality ingredients. For example, the pioneering product of the brand, Vietnam sun-dried beef, uses beef from healthy cattle raised naturally in the Gia Lai province of the Central Highlands area.
Moreover, the brand chooses manual methods for its food products and avoids using mass-production machinery in order to preserve the essence of specialty food.
In addition to being a reliable destination for nature-loving consumers, Gốc Xanh Food is also contributing to popularizing regional food from many areas of Vietnam, spreading the wonderful culinary beauty of the S-shaped country to both local people and international friends.
No comments here, please purchase this product to be the first to review.