Aromatherapy | Bio Essential Oil | Stress Relief | Air Purification
Rosemary Therapy Essential Oil
Therapy Essential Oils include the most calming scent - rosemary. This product will help reduce feelings of anxiety and fatigue. Along with that, the fragrance will bring you a spirit of joy and euphoria.
Why we CHUS it
Brand & Producer
- Passionate founder with deep knowledge and understanding about biology & chemicals
- Offering sustainable wellness products
- Carefully hand-picked from farms
- Natural Ingredients
- Optimization of the essential oil extraction process, using steam distillation method.
- Bio Essential oil
Free gift wrapping. If you have a need, please take a note at checkout.
- Volume: 10ml
- Ingredients: Pure essential oil extracted from natural steam
Rosemary essential oil is commonly extracted through steam distillation from the flowering tops and leaves. After distillation, the essential oil is liquid viscous and colorless or pale yellow. This essential oil has a powerful and refreshing scent that is herbal and similar to mint with a distinctive woody and balsamic undertone.
1. Uses: Sauna, incense, spice
2. How to use:
- Use 3-5 drops for incense, 1-3 drops for spice
- Tilt the dropper carefully to avoid excess oil intake.
- Do not use more than 15 drops at a time.
- Keep out of children’s reach, avoid exposing essential oils to fire.
- Do not get essential oils in your eyes, do not apply essential oils to open wounds.
- Do not use essential oils as a substitute for medically necessary care
- Consult your doctor when using it for pregnant women, children and people with serious illnesses.
- Do not continue using the essential oil if it has a strange odor, color, or an allergic reaction.
- Do not apply essential oils directly to the skin.
1. Rosemary: The comforting aroma of rosemary makes your home smell like a garden.
2. Lime rosemary: Just a few drops of this essential oil, and you can reflect on yourself.
3. Mandarin rosemary: Exhilarate you with an intoxicating scent.
Add-on: Porcelain Fish (Terra-cotta)
About DONA LAB
With a background in biology research and development, Ms. Dona had been working in research labs for 8 years and often got exposed to unpleasant and harmful chemical fumes.
When Dona decided to quit her job due to her health condition, she also discovered the magic of essential oils. After countless tests and in depth research Dona built her laboratory for manufacturing essential oils called Dona Lab (Dona Laboratory) – an aromatherapy brand.
Dona lab believes that botanicals and natural scents can truly soothe physical and mental health. They aim to set a high benchmark for the organic and natural products industry by committing to only produce high-quality, pure and safe aromatherapy products.
No comments here, please purchase this product to be the first to review.