Lotus tea | Natural ingredients | Handmade | Sustainable | Hue specialties
Hue Specialty Marinated Lotus Tea
Lotus tea is marinated quickly into fresh lotus flowers by Hue artisans. And this kind of tea is only drinkable for a short time because it will spoil if left for a long time.
More specifically, Moc Truly Hue's specialty marinated lotus tea is marinated right at the lake to preserve all the lotus flavor in the tea. Each white lotus at Hue relics is carefully and meticulously hand-selected. The tea will be marinated in the evening and left overnight before being harvested. Therefore, the lotus tea of Moc Truly Hue brings a specially delicious taste that no other lotus tea has.
Why we CHUS it
Brand & Producer
- Promotes Hue cuisine and culture
- Organic farming
- Preserving Hue culture and traditional values
- White lotus, peanuts, sesame, lotus seeds, lotus hearts, ginger, marian plumps, herbals
- Blow-drying at low temperature to preserve the nutritions
- Enclosed production process
Ingredients: Lotus flowers, tea incubated in lotus rice for 30 days
Tips to have a delicious cup of Hue Specialty Marinated Lotus Tea:
- Do not rinse the tea because it will lose the lotus flavor.
- Use a small bamboo stick to gently take the tea in the lotus.
- Water for brewing tea in the range of 85-90 degrees Celsius.
- Incubate the tea for 1 minute, let the lotus petals slowly open and start enjoying.
- After the first quantity of tea is over, continue to pour and brew the tea like the first time.
About Mộc Truly Huế
Moc Truly Hue, a brand from Hue, in central Vietnam, offers exciting culinary delights from the region. They specialise in products such as sugar coated fruits and an all natural lotus tea with the motto "preserving the quintessence of Hue cuisine and developing traditional products.” All products of the brand do not use preservatives or colorants, so they are safe for users.
Filled with love for Hue, Huyen decided to return to her hometown to start a business after a long time of accumulating necessary experiences. She wishes to wrap the favors of Hue in Hue-style gifts so that visitors can easily carry them as well as understand more about their homeland's culture. For that purpose, she launched Moc Truly Hue in 2019.
To bring Hue standard products, Moc Truly Hue has worked directly with artisans in the village. The dishes are simple and rustic, featured delicately packaged with beautiful Hue-style and eco-friendly packaging, adding spiritual value to the product. The packaging of Moc Truly Hue is inspired by Sinh village paintings in Hue, combining drawings of Hue landscapes. You will receive not only the delicious specialties of Hue but also the cultural values contained therein.
The brand aspires to help increase the value of Vietnamese agricultural products and improve the life of the local farmers. By showcasing Hue cuisine, the brand preserves the cultural and the traditional values of the place.