Lotus-leaf Hat | Lotus-leaf Products | Eco-friendly | Handmade | Sustainable
Lotus-Leaf Hats from ĐƠM are uniquely adorned with Dong Thap Muoi lotus leaves. The leaf veins give a unique look to this traditional product.
Products come with chin straps and a protective layer on the outer side.
Why we CHUS it
Brand & Producer
- Lotus-leaf products
- Preserving the unique trait of local Dong Thap Muoi with handmade products
- Leverage the values and practicality of local produce
- Lotus leaves
- Blow dry to preserve the leaf freshness, lengthening durability
- Food colorants for users’ safety
+Large - Diameter 40 cm
+Small - Diameter 30 cm
- Material: Lotus leaves
The conical hat (Non La) is a familiar product to every Vietnamese. The image of a rustic and graceful conical hat not only provides protection from sun and rain, but also contains a unique cultural significance. The conical hat contributes to the graceful beauty and charm of vietnamese tradition and has become a symbol of the gentleness, simplicity and friendliness of Vietnamese women for thousands of years.
- Non waterproof
- Do not leave products in a humid place
- Wipe dry when wet, then leave products in a dry place, away from the sun
- If mouldy, use a wet cloth dipped in rubbing alcohol and wipe the area clean then leave product in a dry place
The Lotus flower is a well-known local produce in the Western region of Vietnam. Especially in Dong Thap Muoi, where lotus is not just a local product but also signifies Vietnamese culture and tradition.
ĐƠM, a unique handicraft brand from Vietnam chose Dong Thap Muoi lotus’ as the main material for its product lines.
Their products have contemporary designs with an impressive choice of colors. In fact, its Lotus-leaf Hats and Handmade Fans are often used in the fashion industry. With a closed production process and the artisans’ skill and creativity, ĐƠM aspires to showcase Vietnamese Lotus-leaf products to the global markets.
The brand's mission is to highlight Vietnam's unique products to the world, promote eco-friendly products and introduce Vietnamese culture through local handmade products.