Lotus tea | Herbal tea | Natural ingredients | Organic | Handmade | Sustainable
“Moc Lien” Tea
“Moc Lien” Tea from Moc Truly Hue combines the royal herbs and Huế lotus to make this special Royal Palace tea.
It will help you get more sleep, reduce cholesterol and detox your body. Mộc Liên Tea from Moc Truly Hue carries pharmaceutical values, aiding your health.
Why we CHUS it
Brand & Producer
- Promotes Hue cuisine and culture
- Organic farming
- Preserving Hue culture and traditional values
- White lotus, peanuts, sesame, lotus seeds, lotus hearts, ginger, marian plumps, herbals
- Blow-drying at low temperature to preserve the nutritions
- Enclosed production process
- Certificate Of Food Hygiene And Safety
- Box size: 18 x 9 x 9cm
- Total weight: 350g
Lotus petals, lotus leaves, lotus pistils, lotus hearts, goji berries, cassia tora linn, sophora japonica, liquorice
The art of enjoying tea according to Hue standards:
Step 1: Rinse the teapot
This stage cleans the kettle and increases the teapot temperature to help wake up the tea in the best way
Step 2: Wake up the tea
Pour a small amount of water (85-90 degrees Celsius) just to cover the tea, then shake well, and discard the water. This also helps to remove impurities during the drying process.
Step 3: Make tea
While pouring water (85-90 degrees Celsius), gently shake the teapot. This will help the tea stir evenly in the pot, making the tea stronger.
Step 4: Rinse the tea cup
Helps disinfect tea cups and helps tea to stay hot for longer.
Step 5: Pour tea
- If you enjoy tea alone, pour the tea into a cup. Pour back into the kettle. Repeat this 3-4 times to help the tea mix more evenly.
- If you enjoy tea with friends. Pour it into 3 parts. That means pour only about 1/3 cup of tea the first time. Pour evenly in all glasses. Repeat that 3 times.
- "Tea pot bottom, wine bottle neck". The tea at the bottom of the pot is always stronger. When poured 3 times like this, the tea will become more delicious.
- Because tea contains many herbs, you should shake the box before drinking to mix the herbs as well. Then, use 10-15g of tea in a pot and make boiling water. Remove the first water and pour boiling water into the tea. After 5 minutes, you will have a delicious pot of tea. You can continue to use it after 3-4 times of water. You could eat the tea grounds.
- Products do not use colorants and do not use unknown origin raw materials.
- Elegant tea box, perfect for gifting.
About Mộc Truly Huế
Moc Truly Hue, a brand from Hue, in central Vietnam, offers exciting culinary delights from the region. They specialise in products such as sugar coated fruits and an all natural lotus tea with the motto "preserving the quintessence of Hue cuisine and developing traditional products.” All products of the brand do not use preservatives or colorants, so they are safe for users.
Filled with love for Hue, Huyen decided to return to her hometown to start a business after a long time of accumulating necessary experiences. She wishes to wrap the favors of Hue in Hue-style gifts so that visitors can easily carry them as well as understand more about their homeland's culture. For that purpose, she launched Moc Truly Hue in 2019.
To bring Hue standard products, Moc Truly Hue has worked directly with artisans in the village. The dishes are simple and rustic, featured delicately packaged with beautiful Hue-style and eco-friendly packaging, adding spiritual value to the product. The packaging of Moc Truly Hue is inspired by Sinh village paintings in Hue, combining drawings of Hue landscapes. You will receive not only the delicious specialties of Hue but also the cultural values contained therein.
The brand aspires to help increase the value of Vietnamese agricultural products and improve the life of the local farmers. By showcasing Hue cuisine, the brand preserves the cultural and the traditional values of the place.