Herbal | Balance Blood Sugar | Natural | Quang Ngai | Tra Bong Forest | Vietnamese Cinnamon | Healthy | Relaxing | Detox
Natural Syzygium Nervosum Bud Herbal Tea, 500g
Syzygium Nervosum Bud Herbal Tea is a popular tea in Vietnam and some parts of China. It has a mild scent and taste that has wondrous health benefits. Que Rung Xanh introduces the herbal tea made from the bud of this tree that contains no preservatives or any additives for you to take care of your family.
Natural Syzygium Nervosum Bud Herbal Tea from Green Forest Cinnamon is grown naturally in the mountains of Quang Ngai and processed according to advanced Japanese technology. Therefore, this tea not only keeps the purest of nature but also is safe for health. If you have greasy food or drink a lot of alcohol, a cup of Natural Syzygium Nervosum Bud Herbal Tea will help digest food or alcohol.
Why we CHUS it
Brand & Producer
- Provide products made from cinnamon and natural herbs
- Products with health value and multi-use
- Spread the value of cinnamon and Vietnamese herbs
- Cinnamon and herbs from the natural forest
- Eco-friendly tea filter bags made from grains
- Cultivating and harvesting manually in Tra Bong forest, Quang Ngai in 800-1,500m above sea level
- Using advanced technology from Japan
- Certificate in Food Safety
- Runner-up in Quang Ngai Creative Startup Competition, 2020
- Top 60 in National Techfest Creative Startup Competition, 2020
- Consolation prize in the 2020’s 7th Program of Sustainable Agricultural Development Startup
- Net weight: 500g
- Ingredients: Lid eugenia from natural forest in Quang Ngai. No preservatives.
- Expiry: 2 years after the manufacture date
Tea from Syzygium Nervosum bud is rich in flavonoid compounds that help stabilize blood sugar and blood fat. Therefore, this is a suitable drink for patients with diabetes. Besides, it is not a true tea, so it does not contain caffeine that causes insomnia.
- Reduce cholesterol
- Reduce bloating, indigestion, colitis
- Help treat gout
- Stabilize sugar blood level, keep diabetes under control
- Support to cure itchy sores.
- Support the treatment of chronic colitis, dull abdominal pain
- Very good for women after giving birth
- Step 1: Boil some water
- Step 2: Put 10-20g lid eugenia tea into a teapot / thermal pot
- Step 3: Pour 500ml of boiled water in
- Step 4: Leave in for 5 min (can be had hot or with ice)
You can refill water and continue drinking until the flavor fades.
Warning: Children under 1 year old should not drink
About Quế Rừng Xanh
Born and raised in a family with a tradition in herbal medicine, Ms. Xuan Quynh has a special love for herbs and natural products. From that love and realizing the potential of cinnamon in her homeland, she established the Que Rung Xanh. As its name suggests, the brand specializes in manufacturing and supplying products from cinnamon and natural herbs, with ingredients grown in the highlands of Tra Bong, Quang Ngai, Vietnam.
With favorable soil and climate conditions, Tra Bong cinnamon has a high amount of essential oil and a unique-bold scent. Moreover, this type of cinnamon is also proven to have high medicinal value, classified as the "Four Great Medicines" of Vietnam. Besides, Tra Bong Cinnamon has entered the Top 10 famous natural specialties of Vietnam and the Top 8 Vietnamese gift specialties won the Asian record.
There are so many good properties, however, not everyone understands cinnamon in particular and the precious herbs and medicinal plants of Vietnam in general. Therefore, Que Rung Xanh was born with the desire to share and spread natural health care values to the community through cinnamon.
The products of Que Rung Xanh are made from the brand's enthusiasm and love of nature. It is the result of meticulous research and the combination of traditional experience with advanced technology. Coming to Que Rung Xanh, you will have safe and healthy cinnamon products.