- Dạ Gu rất vui vì mang đến sự hài lòng cho bạn. Đánh giá trải nghiệm của bạn sẽ là động lực giúp Gu phát triển sản phẩm nhiều hơn nữa
Sleeping robes | Natural silk | Vietnamese silk | Airy | Soft | Skin safety | Comfortable | High-quality Sleepwear
100% Natural Silk Sleeping Robe, Baby Blue
Love the skin you’re in with 100% Natural Silk Sleeping Robe - Baby Blue from Goûttobed. This product is made with Vietnamese natural silk that is so soft and comfortable to wear.
This product is designed with long sleeves and a waist band. Put on a 100% Natural Silk Sleeping Robe Baby Blue from Goûttobed to flick off all the daily pressure. You can also light up a scented candle to turn your living space into an inspiring one.
Why we CHUS it
Brand & Producer
- Superior tailored beddings
- Put quality above all
- Imported exclusive cotton
- Silk is produced in traditional craft villages in Vietnam
- Tailor-made based on customer’s request
- Size: Freesize
- Weight: 100g
- Material: 100% Vietnamese natural silk
- The product is packaged in a box with ribbon
Sleep is extremely important. A sufficient and quality sleep at night should last 8 to 9 hours so that you can recover and get energy for the next day. Choosing the right material for your sleepwear also needs to be tended carefully. A light and absorbent silk sleeping robe will bring you a good night's sleep.
1. Washing instructions:
- Hand wash with gentle wringing and flat hanging. Use a wash machine and high heat will damage the material.
- Natural silk dries quickly so hang them in the shade, not directly under the sun as this can cause color fading.
- Only use shampoo, gentle body wash or silk wash solution to wash the robe. Laundry powder with strong detergent will damage the silk.
- Tackle stains as soon as possible before the stain dries up. You can use the 50-50 water & silk wash solution (or shampoo/ gentle body wash, mixed with a little bit of vinegar). Dip a cotton ball into the solution and gently brush back and forth on the stain on both sides of the fabric.
- Store in a dry, cool, shaded place
- Ensure the robe completely dry before putting it away
- Silk is prone to wrinkles, if your storing unit has some space, hang it up instead of folding.
- Iron with steam on, avoid high temperature
- Threading warranty for life
Goûttobed is a Vietnamese brand that specialises in superior quality beddings using local materials and fabrics. Just six years ago, it was a big challenge to find high quality and reasonable bedding products in Vietnam. This when Phuong, founder of Goûttobed, who is a lawyer by profession decided to establish Goûttobed and fill the void in the market
Phuong came up with the idea after thoroughly understanding the concerns of the consumers and using the expertise from her family's garment business. After sewing custom made beddings for a few families, she slowly built Goûttobed as a premium custom tailored bedding brand.
At Goûttobed they believe that on an average a person spends a third of their lifetime in bed and they want their customers to cherish that experience. They aspire to set benchmarks in the industry and therefore put in time and research to ensure every small detail and deliver a high quality experience.