Biological Enzymes | Eco-friendly | Zero Waste | Organic Waste | Biological Detergent | Biological Products
Clothes are one of the items that have a direct impact on our skin. Using chemical detergents to wash your clothes can cause many harmful problems to the skin, especially for those who own sensitive skin.
One4One biological laundry detergent is one of the applications of an enzyme solution that helps clean clothes safely and naturally, helping to protect your skin from harmful chemicals. This product is made from fermented vegetables and no-chemicals are used in the manufacturing process with proven cleaning effects. Now you can wash your clothes in a safe and natural way.
Why we CHUS it
Brand & Producer
- Social enterprise
- Sustainable brand
- Organic waste
- Garbage enzyme that is fermented from organic waste
- Volume: 1L/bottle
- Ingredients: Vegetable waste, sugar, water, CDE coconut, CMC
1. For machine-wash:
- 25 ml for 2-4 kg of clothes
- 50 ml for 2-4 kg of clothes
2. For hand - wash:
- Blend 25ml washing liquid with 10l of water for 2-4 kg of clothes
- With hard-to-remove dirt stains, apply the liquid directly and wait for a few minutes before washing.
- For wool and silk clothes : Do not pour the liquid directly and wash it quick
Expiry date: 36 months
Notes: Keep out of reach of children
Inspired by Bhutan’s philosophy of gross national happiness, One4One is a social enterprise that connects people and helps them to pursue a better life.
Since its establishment, One4One has contributed in different ways to alleviate poverty in Vietnam. They manufacture clean and green products for Vietnam's consumer supply chains.
One4one chose Ben Tre, in southern Vietnam to set up their first sustainable and social project, through this project they produce sustainable products made from coconut and organic waste that meet consumer needs and help them lead a healthy life.