Ceramic Teapot Sets | Fire Glaze Ceramics | Skillful Techniques | High Quality | Ceramics | Decoration | Vietnamese Ceramics
Ceramic Octagonal Teapot Set, Wattle Green Collection
If you love enjoying tea after a long day, choose Octagonal Teapot Set from Dong Gia Ceramics to enjoy tea in style. The set has a unique wattle green enamel color made from the fire glazing technique. Thanks to the skills and the experience of the artisans, products are both aesthetic and high quality.
Why we CHUS it
Brand & Producer
- The brand produces glaze products that transform the surface of ceramic and household items as well as home decoration.
- Promotes Vietnamese Ceramic art
- The clay in the North of Vietnam, which is supple and very rich in kaolin, is perfect for making fire glaze
- Đông Gia's Oceanwave special glaze firing technique is created from the interference black and white enamel in a heating environment of 1280 degrees Celsius. Depending on the firing temperature and gas, the enamel reaction creates the blue color of the product.
- The color of enamel depends on the interference of 5 factors: skillful hands of the mechanic; fire; land; mineral components in enamel and firing technique. After more than 10 hours of firing, the ceramic glaze crystallizes to form the finished products.
- A set includes a teapot, 3 tea cups and a plate
+ Teapot: 11 x 16cm
+ Cup: 6.8 x 4cm
+ Round plate: 22 x 2cm
+ Hexagonal plate: 26.3 x 2cm
- Materials: Ceramic
- Packaging: The product is put in a lovely paper box
Wattle green brings freshness, clarity as well as calmness, and lightness. Yellowwood tones are created through the fire glazing process evoking a bit of rusticity. This is the color tone that those who love the vintage and sophisticated style cannot refuse.
1. Teapot, cups, hexagonal plate
2. Teapot, cups, round plate
- Completely safe for users because of the natural and special firing glaze colors
- The product does not peel off color with a smooth texture, has no odors or stains
- Heating at 1300 degrees Celsius - eliminates lead toxicity
- Natural colors come from the heat of fire and natural glazed powder
- Can be used on a daily basis and for decor purpose
- Can be used in a microwave and dishwasher
- Do not use it on the stove and in the oven.
- Do not put it on fire directly.
- Do not use utensils to scratch on the surface of the products as well as using hard materials for cleaning.
- Only use soft fabric or sponge with the mild detergent solution for cleaning.
- Do not use products to contain chemicals such as acid.
About Gốm Đông Gia
In 2006, with the desire to create handcrafted products with the aesthetic and sustainable value from local materials, Phan Thuy Mai and her husband - Francois Jarlov, a French enamel color artisan, established Dong Gia Ceramics.
When it comes to ceramic products most people will think of white ceramic items with blue patterns as details. At Dong Gia Ceramics, a brand from Vietnam that specialises in unique ceramics products, the familiar ceramic material has been given a new look which has a higher aesthetic value as well as skillful techniques involved. This peculiar technique is the art of fire glaze on ceramics. This technique has existed since the 19th century. However, many historical events have caused this art to fade away. Therefore, the art of glaze inadvertently adds value.
After research and discovery, Dong Gia Ceramics has chosen clay in the northern region of Vietnam as the raw material. This soil is flexible and rich in kaolin, which is very suitable for the glaze inadvertently. Because of that, Dong Gia Pottery has built its ceramics workshop right in Bat Trang pottery village.
Each product delivered to customers not only contains the quintessence of enamel art and the skillful workmanship of artisans, but also embodies the beauty of Vietnamese culture and tradition.