Leather Shoes | Real Leather | Handmade | Vietnamese Goods | Fashion | High Quality
Genuine Leather Moca Loafers
Moca loafers will add an elegant and soft touch to your daily look. They are among the top sellers at Sha Mong and are extremely popular with girls or ladies who pursue a cute retro style. As lovely as they are, these Moca loafers have a moderate gender-neutral design that can serve anyone and for any occasion, no matter if it's work, hanging out, or photoshoots.
Why we CHUS it
Brand & Producer
- High quality hand-crafted leather shoes
- Affordable price
- Unisex design
- Genuine leather, PU leather, crepe rubber
- Weight: 800g
- Heel height: 2 cm
- Material: Genuine leather, crepe rubber sole
What should you wear with Moca loafers?
- A simple shirt, blazer, shorts, and ankle socks
- A slim sweater, blazer, long jeans or khaki pants, ankle socks
- A simple T-shirt, short skirt, mid-calf socks
And many more outfits, because Moca is highly applicable to almost any style.
- Store shoes in an airy place to avoid mold. If you keep the shoes in a closed box, take them out every several weeks.
- Stuff shoes with newspaper to keep their form and absorb moisture.
- Use a soft cloth to clean the stains on the shoes. Do not wash the shoes with strong detergents.
- Avoid letting the shoes soak in water for a long time. If they get wet, wipe clean with dry paper or cloth.
2. Policy to change shoe size:
Sha Mong offers one-time size changing. Two-way delivery will be covered by you. If the shoes you bought are too tight or wide for you, please contact the brand for support.
Note: The size changing policy applies to products purchased at least 85% of the standard price and are still in stock. Due to being handmade, quantity is limited and will not be restocked once the material (same-type leather) is out of stock.
3. Warranty period: 1 year
Sha Mong aspires to be among the leading hand-crafted leather shoes in the Vietnam market at an affordable price. What customers get at Sha Mong will be elegant shoes in basic shapes that are highly applicable for almost all styles and purposes.
Leather shoes have always been the accessories that bring elegance and grace to the wearer. Furthermore, the material is highly durable and carries a mysterious classic beauty. Inspired by that, Ms. Trieu Thuy Giang founded Sha Mong with the desire to provide the market with quality, durable, and fashionable shoes.
Therefore, each pair of shoes at Sha Mong is a fusion of sincerity, enthusiasm, and love for hand-crafted products. Those are shown through the sophisticated designs, meticulous sewing lines, and the durable form of the shoes, all made by the skillful hands of Vietnamese craftsmen. Sha Mong shoes may appear simple, but they are capable of delivering great style to their wearer, making them stand out wherever they go.