Brocade handmade products | Handmade masks | Selective materials | High-quality skills | Traditional career
Handmade Face Masks
Masks embroidered by Hoa Tien Brocade both help protect your health during a pandemic and also are a unique and impressive accessory.
With skillful, meticulous hand embroidery from craftsmen, the mask is adorned with vivid colors from brocade fabric. Raw materials are manufactured 100% from nature, ensuring safety and quality for users.
Hoa Tien Brocade's masks come in a variety of sizes and models for you to choose from.
Why we CHUS it
Brand & Producer
- Brand that designs and create handcrafted brocade products
- Promotes handcrafted brocade products
- Focusing on preserving the ethnic culture and traditions
- Manual natural dye-ing technique
- Cotton and silkworms are hand-grown from Hoa Tien village.
- Dyed colors from nature (leaves, stems, roots, tree sap)
- Reused antique fabrics and fabrics of ethnic minorities from many regions.
- All of the woven and dyeing process is by hand
- Using traditional hand-weaving technique
- Gift packaging will be charged at 25.000 VND. If you have a requirement, please make a note at checkout.
- Hand-weaving might result in a difference in length for each strand.
- Natural colors will be different by 20% due to manual dye-ing. It shows the uniqueness of each product.
- Materials: Cotton fabric
+ Large: 14 x 24 cm
+ Small: 13 x 24 cm
1. Instructions for use
- Wash with shampoo or shower gel of natural origin.
- Wash each product separately to avoid color fading.
- Wash lightly, do not soak for long or rub it vigorously.
- Do not expose the product to direct sunlight.
- Iron the product while it is still warm, or use a steam iron.
- Do not use strong acidic detergents such as soap.
- Do not pour detergent directly on fabric but mix with water before wash
- Do not soak too long in water (reducing the durability, color spreading - this is a setback of natural fabrics - colors do not stay on as well as synthetic fabric)
- Iron on damp fabric or spray with water before ironing (iron the inside first)
- Dip fabric in water before working on it for a good shrinkage, 30s max. Fabric will release color on the first soak, much less later on. Wash quickly the first time and wash separately to avoid color blending.
1. White - Small size
2. Rose gold color - Small size
3. Grey - Small size
4. Blue - Large size
5. Grey - Large size
6. Light brown - Large size
7. Cream - Large size
8. Light pink - Large size
About Hoa Tiến Brocade
Hoa Tiến Brocade
Nam Từ Liêm District, Hà Nội City
On Chus Since: 10/06/2021
Named after the small village “Hoa Tiến" which is known as the cradle of brocade products in Vietnam, Hoa Tien Brocade is a brand that specializes in handcrafted brocade products. The brand came into inception from the limitless love of a daughter for her mother, a brocade craftswoman, as well as safeguarding a traditional art form.
At Hoa Tien, brocading is not only a business but a way to also empower the local villagers. Because of that, every product is also not just a product but a fine example of skillful technique and history of the Thai people. This intricate skill work resonates clearly in the high quality of the products. Each product is dyed with natural ingredients to create vibrant natural colors. At Hoa Tien quality consistency is the main priority from the very first steps. And sustainability and constant renovation is the core of each product.