- We are very happy to hear that. Thank you so much for supporting our business. Please follow us for the new Magnet collection launch on December.
Handcrafted | Decoration | Artistic | Old School Design | Vietnamese Culture | Souvenirs
Hu Tieu Noodles Cart Magnet
Inspired by one of the most “Vietnamese” creations—the cart noodle—this magnet is handmade with a 1:35 ratio, creating a cute and tiny item to adorn your fridge.
Let's make your fridge look more tasty and delicious with this magnet shaped like a glass noodle cart. It also serves as a lovely gift, capturing Vietnamese culture, and can be used as a souvenir.
Consistently earned 5⭐, guaranteed return, shipped on time, certified by CHUS
Why we CHUS it
Brand & Producer
- Brand of handmade miniatures, decorative items and souvenirs
- Honoring the beauty of Vietnamese culture
- Promoting the image of Vietnam to international friends
- Handcrafted materials: Wood, cloth, plastic, paper, resin, clay, craft grass
The product is a miniature model of a typical Saigon hủ tiếu gõ cart, with detailed and exquisite details.
- It is a cute and unique home decor or souvenir.
- It is well-made and handcrafted.
- Carrying a bold impression of Vietnamese culture
- It is a good way to support Vietnamese artisans.
- It is made with delicate materials, so it may be more fragile than other magnets.
- The product has a small size and delicate details, so it should be kept out of reach of children
- This magnet is relatively small, so it may not be suitable for some uses, such as holding heavy objects.
- Size: 4.1 x 2 x 5cm
- Weight: 100g
- Materials: Wood, acrylic, 3D plastic, aluminum, metal, clay, resin
Besides the refrigerator, where can you put the magnets on?
- Metal cabinets
- Decorative metal shelf
- Metal door
- Magnetic board (memo board, bulletin board, white board)
In case the item is dropped and broken, you can use super glue (strong fast-acting adhesive) to fix it.
About The 90's DIY
The 90's DIY is a world of beautiful and meticulously crafted miniatures that encapsulate Vietnamese culture and beauty. The brand's concept originated from a simple question: “How do we keep the memories and wonderful moments after a trip?”
The 90's DIY offers a unique and creative way to preserve such memories with its stunning works of art. It provides DIY miniature sets inspired by famous places in Vietnam, such as Hue, Dalat, and Hoi An. These miniatures are more than just toys or decorations; they serve as reminders of the incredible experiences encountered during each trip.
Additionally, the DIY brand also offers refrigerator magnet that mimics familiar things that every Vietnamese has encountered during their childhood. Moreover, the brand also offers refrigerator magnets that recreate familiar items from every Vietnamese person's childhood.
Despite their small sizes, these miniatures and magnets bring immense joy and inspiration to travel enthusiasts and nostalgic individuals who cherish those memories. So, are you ready to join The 90's DIY and Chus on an exploration of this enchanting miniature world?
- We're so happy to hear this. Thank you so much for taking home a part of Vietnam with you!