Handmade Soap | Natural Ingredients | Organic Product | Safe For Skin | Remove Black Heads | Body Care
Natural Silkworm Cocoon Ball Handmade Soap For Black Heads
Natural Silkworm Cocoon Ball Handmade Soap will be a perfect choice to reduce black heads, as well as the capability of moisturizing and anti-aging.
Sericin in cocoon balls has many benefits to your skin, hair and nails. It helps to prevent wrinkles and stimulate the elasticity of the skin's texture. Besides cleaning your skin, the soap also cleans out sebum and excess oil which can cause black heads.
Why we CHUS it
Brand & Producer
- Brand towards sustainable development
- Founders are people with scientific knowledge and experts in the field of organic food and essential oils
- Natural & Sustainable
- 100% handmade
- Weight: 90g
- Ingredients: Shea butter, olive oil, rice bran oil, coconut oil, castor oil, lye, cocoon balls, cinnamon essential oil, menthol essential oil
Sericin is a protein in silk that can create a protective shield on the skin, helps keep the moisture and has antioxidant properties. Together with shea butter, the golden element in skincare, and the other natural oils that do well in hydration, your skin will always be so smooth and youthful.
- Cleans and removes sebum
- Anti-aging and reduce black heads
- Moisturizes and keeps your skin soft and smooth
- Reduce the formation of melanin pigments
- Suits all skin types, especially people who use computers for a long time
- Store the soap on shelf with a rough surface to avoid slippery
- Keep away from direct sunlight, which may cause changes in the product's texture
- It is recommended to let the soap dry between each use
- It is recommended to use the soap within 12 months since buying, or 3 months after opening it to preserve all the natural essential oils
- The soap may have the scent of original cocoon during use, but it is not because the soap is transmuted
About CACCÉ HOME HANDICRAFTS
Caccé Homemade introduces high-quality and plant-based hand-made soaps that change the way we care for our skin and the environment.
The team behind Caccé started from a group of two young and passionate Vietnamese who shared the same background as scientific engineers. Being an expert in the organic food and essential oil industries, they set out to discover the benefits of organic soaps in nourishing a healthy skin and developing a sustainable environment.
Their biggest obstacle at the time was how to educate the Vietnamese from using industrial soaps which contain harmful ingredients to eco-friendly hand-made products that are more gentle for the skin. They finally made a comeback as there are more people acknowledging the benefits of being a health-conscious consumer.
Today, you will find an extensive range of Caccé’s high-quality, natural-origin and budget-friendly soaps to stock up your bathroom.