Good For Digestion | Nature | Quang Ngai | Tra Bong Forest | Vietnamese Cinnamon | Healthy | Relax | Purification | Natural Herbs
Orange Honey Cinnamon Herbal Tea
With the Orange Honey Cinnamon Herbal Tea, Que Rung Xanh combines 3 good-for-health ingredients Cinnamon - Orange - Honey to give you a cup of healthy tea.
These natural ingredients are the gifts of nature that the brand wishes you to enjoy. Sipping some warm, sweet tea and enjoying some biscuits will make your family gathering more joyful and happy.
Why we CHUS it
Brand & Producer
- Provide products made from cinnamon and natural herbs
- Products with health value and multi-use
- Spread the value of cinnamon and Vietnamese herbs
- Cinnamon and herbs from the natural forest
- Eco-friendly tea filter bags made from grains
- Cultivating and harvesting manually in Tra Bong forest, Quang Ngai in 800-1,500m above sea level
- Using advanced technology from Japan
- Certificate in Food Safety
- Runner-up in Quang Ngai Creative Startup Competition, 2020
- Top 60 in National Techfest Creative Startup Competition, 2020
- Consolation prize in the 2020’s 7th Program of Sustainable Agricultural Development Startup
- Packaging: 15 tea bags/box
- Net weight: 4g / bag
- Ingredients: 50% original cinnamon, 40% dried orange, honey, black tea
- Expiry: 18 months
Combined with orange and honey, which bring a nice balance of sweet and sour and have great benefits for the stomach, the tea will help improve the condition of your digestive system, as well as help you absorb nutrients better, thereby enhancing overall health and resistance effectively.
- Warm up your body, prevent catching colds
- Stimulate blood flow, reduce fat, good for the heart, prevent strokes
- Stabilized blood sugar level for diabetes
- Help digest food, reduce hang-over
- Cleanse your mouth, keep breaths fresh
- Cleanse your body, lose weight safely
- Step 1: Boil some water
- Step 2: Put the tea bag in a glass
- Step 3: Pour 300ml of boiling water into the glass
- Step 4: Wait for 7 minutes and enjoy
-Step 5: You can refill water for once or twice more for the same tea bag
- Taste better when hot and more enjoyable when kept in a thermal flask
Caution: Pregnant women and children under 1 year old should not drink this tea
About Quế Rừng Xanh
Born and raised in a family with a tradition in herbal medicine, Ms. Xuan Quynh has a special love for herbs and natural products. From that love and realizing the potential of cinnamon in her homeland, she established the Que Rung Xanh. As its name suggests, the brand specializes in manufacturing and supplying products from cinnamon and natural herbs, with ingredients grown in the highlands of Tra Bong, Quang Ngai, Vietnam.
With favorable soil and climate conditions, Tra Bong cinnamon has a high amount of essential oil and a unique-bold scent. Moreover, this type of cinnamon is also proven to have high medicinal value, classified as the "Four Great Medicines" of Vietnam. Besides, Tra Bong Cinnamon has entered the Top 10 famous natural specialties of Vietnam and the Top 8 Vietnamese gift specialties won the Asian record.
There are so many good properties, however, not everyone understands cinnamon in particular and the precious herbs and medicinal plants of Vietnam in general. Therefore, Que Rung Xanh was born with the desire to share and spread natural health care values to the community through cinnamon.
The products of Que Rung Xanh are made from the brand's enthusiasm and love of nature. It is the result of meticulous research and the combination of traditional experience with advanced technology. Coming to Que Rung Xanh, you will have safe and healthy cinnamon products.