Thermotherapy | Natural Materials | Healthcare | Eco-friendly | Sustainable
Unscented Dream Pillow
This pillow will be the perfect choice for those who are allergic to scents and simply want to relax with a high-quality compress pillow.
The pillow is handmade by skilled craftsmen from soft linen fabric as the case, with semen cassiae seeds and flax seeds to help relieve eyesore, headaches, stress and insomnia. Carrying such a meaningful name, "Appreciation," you can use this to take care of yourself as well as express your sincerity when using them as gifts for relatives and friends.
Why we CHUS it
Brand & Producer
- Provides relaxation, meditation, and therapeutic items made from natural materials
- Supports to improve health and spiritual life
- Utilizes mung bean husk to promote sustainability
- Natural materials, harmless and eco-friendly
- Natural seeds, flower buds and essential oils
- Manual sewingIndustrial drying process to prevent insects
- Size: 25 x 12cm
- Weight: 250g
+ Goodness: Linen, semen cassiae seeds, flaxseed
+ Balance: Linen, semen cassiae seeds, flaxseed, rice
Flaxseed contains essential oils that have skin-beneficial properties. Furthermore, the semen cassiae seed not only distributes the weight of the compress pillow for maximum comfort, but it also secretes essential oils that can relieve stress, anxiety, and aid in sleep.
Uses to relax your neck, shoulders, nape and eyes after working or playing sports
- For cold compress: Put the pillow in the freezer 30-45 minutes before using
- For warm compress: Put the pillow in the microwave 30 - 45 seconds before using
- Only wash the pillowcase, not the inner part
- The product has 6 months warranty for defects in seams and zippers
About La Touche
Bình Thạnh District, Hồ Chí Minh City
On Chus Since: 05/09/2022
La Touche was founded by individuals who share the same wish to bring comfort and peaceful moments through relaxation and therapeutic products. The brand focuses on the inner world - where mind and soul are the main objects that influence one's cognition.
La Touche used natural scrap such as mung bean husks to make high-quality zafus, zabutons or yoga bolsters by hand. All of the materials are nature-based, safe to both health and the environment.
Not only being beneficial items for health improvement, the products that this brand provides can be considered as a way to renew your spiritual world, where everyone can have access to their peace of mind, thanks to their delicate designs and meaningful names.