Biodegradable | Enzyme Extracted | Eco-friendly | Healthy Home Care Products | Organic detergent | Sustainable
Bio Laundry Detergent
Co Ca Chua's laundry detergent helps you wash your clothes effectively without worrying about fabric damage or ruffling, while still delivering a natural scent.
All the ingredients are completely benign with fermented plants that beat all impurities significantly. Also they help save water as it does not need a lot of water to rinse through.
Purchasing this product will help you contribute towards a greener and healthier planet.
Why we CHUS it
Brand & Producer
- Brand that focuses on producing enzyme cleaners
- Safe for users
- Eco friendly
- Promote organic detergents for household use
- Tomato enzyme
- Coconut oil
- Natural essential oils
- Mineral salts
- Betel leaves
- Enzyme is fermented from tomatoes with modern technology
- Foaming from coconut oil
- Scent from natural essential oils
- Certificate in Japanese Industrial Standard (JIS)
- Weight: 500ml | 4l
- Ingredients: Biological products with solvents fermented from tomatoes, betel leaf extract, cinnamon essential oil, mineral salt
- Cô Cà Chua cleans clothes without damage to the fabric, kills fungus.
- Water-saving, do not have to rinse it many times. Healthy and soft skin on hands. Safe for all ages.
- Wastewater after washing can be poured into the soil, watered plants without affecting the soil and plants, or poured into the sewers also partly accelerate the decomposition of organic plaque in the sewer.
- Products decompose the environment very quickly, does not put pressure on the environment, does not cause costly pressure on factories when handling liquid waste. Reduce unnecessary costs for the community.
2. User's manual:
- Soak clothes in tomato water and wash them with water for a few hours, the more effective cleaning is. Then rinse with clean water.
- The product should be tightly covered and not poured into cans or bottles with stains and chemicals.
3. Storage: Keep it in a dry and cool place.
4. Expire date: 2 years and should use 6 months from the date of opening.
About Cô cà chua
Co Ca Chua, is a Vietnamese social enterprise that has introduced detergent enzymes made from 95% fermented tomatoes. The aim behind their unique product is to create an eco friendly and sustainable alternative to chemical detergents.
At Co Ca Chua they are always seeking solutions that're both safe for humans and do not harm the environment. They also work with local farmers and producers and educate them about sustainable methods and organic produce.
As for the CEO of Co Ca Chua, Mr.Nguyen has spent his entire life on countless environmental projects. With him, protecting the planet always starts from home.He believes that one has to be the change they want to see