Turkish apricots | No sugar | Natural products | Healthy | Sustainable
Dried Pitted Apricots
Dried pitted apricots carry lots of nutrients good for your health. Additionally, due to lots of antioxidants and vitamin A, dried pitted apricots strengthen skin, and prevent aging.
Apricots have a natural sweetness and are full of fibre. They are recommended for healthy diets. Dried Pitted Apricots from Monsieur Luxe are not only a tasty snack but also a nutritious one that’s good for health.
Consistently earned 5⭐, guaranteed return, shipped on time, certified by CHUS
Why we CHUS it
Brand & Producer
- Healthy plant-based foods
- Sustainable packaging
- Ingredients imported from certified farms in America, Australia
- A wide range of products to offer
- Helping customers achieve healthier mind and bodies via plant-based foods
- Nuts, seeds, dried fruits
- A modern closed technology, ensuring food cleanliness/ safety.
- Production with ISO 22000:2018 & HACCP standard
- Weight: 250gr
- Ingredients: 100% Turkish apricots, no added sugar
Dried pitted apricots are a delicious gift that you could give to relatives and friends. Just a cup of fragrant tea, along with sweet apricots together is enough for a cozy and comfortable atmosphere.
1. Usage: Eat directly or eat with other foods
Product is very good for:
- People with heart diseases
- Pregnant women
- Those who need to improve their vision or get a boost of Vitamins.
- Those who are on a low carb, clean eating diet.
3. Preservation: Store product under 25°C
About MONSIEUR LUXE - Wefood
Monsieur Luxe by We Food is an organic brand from Vietnam that provides plant-based food that is good for health, is eco-friendly and full of nutrients.
Monsieur Luxe’s products are designed to help add vital nutrients and energy through products that are completely natural. At Monsieur Luxe they believe that Only by changing daily eating habits, one can achieve a healthier mind and body, contributing to a better world.
Monsieur Luxe products are produced in a closed production with high technology that is of HACCP standard. Some of the nuts and dried fruits are imported from farms in America and Australia, ensuring the quality of the ingredients.