Craft Hot Sauce | Premium Sauce | Vegan | Passed Down Recipe | Natural Ingredients
Hanoi Heat Smoked Chili Sauce, Saigon Charlie's - CHUS
Your family meal is even more enjoyable with this Hanoi Heat Smoked Chili Sauce from Saigon Charlie’s.
Not spice that much but it’s the heat from our Hanoi. A tangy hot from the mix of fresh Cayenne, bell pepper, and black pepper salt, a Northern marked sour taste, combined with the savory onions and garlic.
It’s vegan-friendly and exclusive for Hanoi dishes, a little pour on phở, noodle soup for a warm breakfast, or mix some with the dipping sauce of fried snacks: nem rán, shrimp toast, fried worm... Hanoi heat - a slight spice fell into the heart of ancient capital dishes.
Consistently earned 5⭐, guaranteed return, shipped on time, certified by CHUS
Why we CHUS it
Brand & Producer
- Vegan Smoked Chili Sauce
- Halal food
- Apple vinegar, onion, black pepper, fresh chili, bell pepper, spices
- No colorants, flavorings
- No preservatives
- No gluten &amp;amp;amp;amp; nuts
- Hundred-year-old recipe
- Pasteurized glass bottles
- BRCGS Food Safety Certificate
- FDA Registration
- Halal Certification
- Compliance with Food Safety Regulations
- Consumer Choice Brand Index 2014
Among the chili sauces offered at Saigon Charlie’s, the Hanoi Heat smoked chili sauce is uniquely enhanced with bell peppers, making it an ideal match for dishes such as pizza, BBQ grilled meats, sandwiches, and more.
- Complements Western dishes.
- Balanced flavor, not overly spicy, with a distinct bell pepper aroma.
- While the price is relatively high in the Vietnam chili sauce market, when compared to imported smoked chili sauce from Western producers, Saigon Charlie’s smoked chili sauce is very reasonably priced.
- The smoked chili sauce has a somewhat unique taste, primarily spicy, slightly sour, and not very sweet. If you prefer sweet chili sauce, you might not like the smoked variety.
- Priced significantly higher compared to the majority of chili sauce on the market (industrial chili sauce, fermented chili sauce, etc.)
- Net weight: 150 g
- Bottle size: 4.5 x 17cm
- Ingredients: Goat-horn peppers, bell peppers, apple cider vinegar, onion, garlic, carrot, beetroot, water, forest honey, spices, xanthan gum
The chili sauce goes well with almost any Asian or European dish and so on. Some suggested dishes are: pho, stir-fried noodles, fried rice, grilled meat, grilled seafood, tempura, sausage, fried chicken, chips, etc.
- Shake well before use
- Store it in a dry cool place
- Refrigerate after opening
- Expiry: 24 months from manufacture and 6 months from opening.2. Instructions:
Use directly or to make sauces for fried food, grilled or BBQ
About Saigon Charlie's
Having in Saigon Charlie’s possession a chili sauce recipe that has been passed down for hundreds of years, the brand proudly introduces their Smoked Chili Sauce, made out of selected vegan ingredients.
Understanding that there are not many high-quality chili sauces both good for health and sustainability in the market is the reason to promote Saigon Charlie’s was born. In order to create its premium smoked chili sauce, the ingredients were strictly chosen and processed; the steps, including rinsing, smoking, charring, grinding, etc., are done manually to ensure the finest flavor possible.
In addition, the brand chooses glass bottles to help maintain a fresh and refined flavor for the chili sauce. The bottles are treated at high temperatures and pasteurized to bring safety to the consumers. The packaging that can be recycled or reused also promotes a sustainable lifestyle.
The Smoke Chili Sauces bring on the essence of nature from all these local ingredients of Vietnam. You and your family will enjoy an exquisite tasting experience at meal times daily with Saigon Charlie’s.