Eye Pack | Lavender Buds | Eye Relaxation | Help Sleep Well | Healing Therapy
Lavender Eye Pillow
Lavender has a sweet, warm scent that helps create a feeling of refreshment, relieves stress, and brings a relaxed and pleasant mood. Lavender Eye Pillows from Springhill contain lavender buds with rice and flax seeds, which will help your eyes relax, soothe and bring a good night's sleep. Just a few minutes of applying the product, you will immediately see the difference.
Why we CHUS it
Brand & Producer
- Healing gifts from nature
- Accompanying green farms in Da Lat
- Towards building a sustainable brand
- Herbs are grown organically, hand-picked at the farm in Da Lat.
- Size: 20 x 1.5 x 9cm
- Ingredients: Organic lavender buds, flaxseed and rice.
Daily harmful agents such as blue lights from computers, mobile phones, sunlight, etc., can make eyes tired. Therefore, applying an eye pillow every day is a way to help your eyes relax and regenerate energy.
There are 2 methods of applying an eye pillow and each way brings different benefits:
Help relax muscles and reduce nerve stimulation leading to eye pain relief. In addition, this method also increases blood circulation, helps reduce eye fatigue and improve eye strength.
Help relieve pain caused by muscle and ligament injuries. In addition, this way also helps reduce eye fatigue, eye swelling, and puffiness caused by lack of sleep, stimulates blood circulation, makes eye skin more elastic, and slows down the aging process.
+ Hot compress: Put in the microwave for 30-45 seconds and apply to the eyes to relax.
+ Cold compress: Put in the freezer for 1 to 2 hours and then take out and apply to the eyes.
- Support exchange/return within 15 days for defective products (no scent or defective seam).
- Lifetime warranty for seam lines.
- Store the product in a dry place to avoid moisture.
- Should be kept in a sealed bag when placed in the refrigerator to protect the product from the smell of the surrounding dishes.
- When used for a long time and you feel that the scent partially fades, lightly squeeze the pillow to stimulate the rosemary scent to spread again.
4. Expiry date: 1 year from date of manufacture.
4. Pastel pink
Springhill was born during a time when COVID-19 was raging harshly in Vietnam. It is a difficult time for many people, both physically and mentally. Phuong Uyen, the founder of Springhill, is not an exception to that impact.
When searching for a solution to heal her mind and better connect with herself and her family, she discovered that herbal aroma could relieve stress and restore energy. So, she decided to make a lot of natural healing gifts for family and friends. From hand-embroidered scarves and scented bags to Springhill's first product - an eye pillow.
Springhill uses herbs from green farms in Da Lat. It helps support a sustainable income for local people, promotes organic farming, and reduces the impact on the environment. It also provides consumers with the highest quality and safest products.
Always "putting ourselves in the customer's shoes" is the guideline in Springhill's activities. The brand hopes that customers will have effective and relaxing healing times with its core natural products.
No comments here, please purchase this product to be the first to review.