100% hand stitched | High-quality | Genuine leather bag | Sling bag | Full grain leather | Satchel | Organic
Sling Leather Crossbody Bag
Introducing our genuine leather crossbody bag, the perfect accessory to elevate your style for any occasion. Made with high-quality leather, this bag is both durable and stylish. It features a spacious interior to keep your essentials organized.
Whether you're running errands, attending a meeting, or going out on the town, this crossbody bag is the perfect companion. It's the perfect size to carry your essentials without being too bulky, and it can be dressed up or down to suit your needs.
Consistently earned 5⭐, guaranteed return, shipped on time, certified by CHUS
Why we CHUS it
Brand & Producer
- Artistic family in Hoi An/ Da Nang in Vietnam
- Specialized in quality leather crafting
- High-quality full-grain leather from Vietnam
- Timeless bags
- 100% handmade and hand-stitched
- 100% organic leather
- Made with high-quality genuine leather, which is durable and stylish.
- Perfect size to carry essentials without being too bulky.
- The bag has a long crossbody strap that is comfortable to wear and can be adjusted to your desired length
- Versatile and can be used for a variety of activities, such as running errands, attending meetings, or going out on the town.
Leather can require regular care and maintenance to keep it looking its best.
- Size: 24 x 4 x 17.5
- Materials: 100% real leather
- Note: Due to being handcrafted, the actual product may have slight differences in specifications and color compared to the images, but the overall design remains the same
Here are some tips on how to mix and match a genuine leather crossbody bag:1. For a casual look:
Pair your crossbody bag with jeans, a t-shirt, and sneakers. You can also wear it with a skirt or dress and sandals.2. For a more dressed-up look:
Pair your crossbody bag with a dress, skirt, or pants and heels. You can also add a blazer or cardigan for extra polish.3. For a work look:
Pair your crossbody bag with a skirt or pants suit and flats or heels. You can also add a blazer or cardigan.
No matter what your style is, there's a way to mix and match a genuine leather crossbody bag to create a look that you love. So don't be afraid to experiment and have fun with it!
- Keep your leather goods away from abrasive surfaces and sharp objects
- Avoid pressure, torsion, and water
- Following these daily care steps could be useful to preserve the leather from wear and tear and will transform your leather goods into travel companions for life.
1. Brown: Suitable for ladies who’s into vintage
2. Black: Classic color, guarantee to work with every style!
About Hoi An Soul
Hoi An, an ancient city in central Vietnam and a prominent south East Asian trading port from the 15th to 19th century, has been a melting pot for many cultures and influences . The rich heritage of Hoi An is clearly reflected in the exceptionally well- preserved ancient town where the streets and buildings transcend you back into time.
This ancient city is also known for its exquisite craftsmanship and artistry and Hoi An soul is a fine example of that rich culture passed on from generations.
Hoi An soul is a unique art gallery in the heart of the ancient town that specializes in authentic hand-made leather products. It was established by Hang Nguyen to showcase the beauty, elegance and artistry of her home country.
Hoi An soul uses the highest quality of full grain leather which is characterized by its smooth surface and the famous patina layer (a protective layer that forms on the surface over time and protects it from any wear and tear). All leather products are 100% hand stitched by local artisans who have mastered the art of leather crafting over centuries.
Hoi An soul also exhibits quality photographs of daily life by local artists. These Intricately curated art works are printed on premium quality German paper to capture the sense of nostalgia within a frame.
Choosing to buy from Hoi an soul does not only guarantee you luxury at an affordable price but also your very own piece of history that you can cherish for many years to come.