Enzyme Extracted | Safety | Balance pH | Eco-friendly | Fragrance Free | Organic detergent | Sustainable
Bio Sanitising Hand Wash
Apart from wearing masks, protecting your hands also plays an essential part to prevent us from harmful viruses.
Bio sanitising hand wash is great for both reducing bacteria on your hands and protecting the environment. You could also reuse the after-washing water to water your plants, or remove the decomposition of organic plaque.
Why we CHUS it
Brand & Producer
- Brand that focuses on producing enzyme cleaners
- Safe for users
- Eco friendly
- Promote organic detergents for household use
- Tomato enzyme
- Coconut oil
- Natural essential oils
- Mineral salts
- Betel leaves
- Enzyme is fermented from tomatoes with modern technology
- Foaming from coconut oil
- Scent from natural essential oils
- Certificate in Japanese Industrial Standard (JIS)
- Weight: 500ml | 4l
- Ingredients: Purified water, Solanum Lycopersicum Ferment, Lavandula Angustifolia Essential Oil, Piper Betle Extract.. Nano Curcumin, Sodium Chloride (Nacl), Sorbic Acid, Disodium Sodium Cocoyl Glutamate (Perlastan SC 25 NKPF).
- Cô Cà Chua helps to quickly wash away stains and grease on the hands.
- Water-saving, no need to rinse it many times. Healthy for the skin on hands. Safe for all ages.
- Hand washed wastewater can be poured into the soil, watering the plants without affecting the soil and trees, or if poured into the sewers it accelerates the decomposition of organic plaque in the sewer.
- Products decompose in the environment very quickly, do not put pressure on the environment, and do not cost a lot for big factories when handling liquid waste. Reduce unnecessary costs for the community.
2. User's manual:
- Spray 1 or 2 drops onto hands, smooth over hands and rinse with clean water.
- The product should be tightly closed and not poured into cans or bottles with stains and chemicals.
3. Storage: Keep it in a dry and cool place.
4. Expiry date: 2 years from the date of packaging and should be used within 6 months from the date of opening.
About Cô cà chua
Co Ca Chua, is a Vietnamese social enterprise that has introduced detergent enzymes made from 95% fermented tomatoes. The aim behind their unique product is to create an eco friendly and sustainable alternative to chemical detergents.
At Co Ca Chua they are always seeking solutions that're both safe for humans and do not harm the environment. They also work with local farmers and producers and educate them about sustainable methods and organic produce.
As for the CEO of Co Ca Chua, Mr.Nguyen has spent his entire life on countless environmental projects. With him, protecting the planet always starts from home.He believes that one has to be the change they want to see