Brocade | Handicraft | Ethnicity | Culture | Artisan | Souvenirs | Gift Idea
Blue & White Thai Tote Bag
This tote bag is handmade from cotton fabrics in simple yet still stylíh and youthful blue and white colors. With the highlight of the brocade pattern of Thai people in Northwestern Vietnam, this tote bag will be a unique accessory, attracting everyone's eyes.
Why we CHUS it
Brand & Producer
- Specializing in providing decorative products, souvenirs from Northwest brocade.
- Focusing on preserving the ethnic culture and traditions
- Helps children from less privileged socio-economic backgrounds
- Materials for weaving natural beautiful brocade sheets such as cotton, hemp, and linen.
- Natural dye colours.
- Hand-woven products of weaving looms, hand-embroidered from the local craftsmen in the Northwest of Vietnam.
- Size: 29 x 43 x 13cm
- Strap length: 53cm
- Materials: Cotton fiber
The shape, color, and size of the bag are suitable for daily office use and are particularly suitable for office ladies. This accessory is also a must-have if you love beautiful ethnic patterns.
- You can wash the product with shower gel or shampoo, and never use harsh detergents.
- Wash separately from clothes of different colors.
- When washing, just lightly squeeze hands to create sweat and dirt, do not twist.
- If you like, you can use fabric softener.
- Hang the product to avoid hanging on hooks with sharp edges and damaging the fabric.
- Avoid drying under harsh sunlight, drying the surface of the brocade will help the product to last longer.
About Thổ Cẩm PIÊU - Brocade Decor
Thổ Cẩm PIÊU - Brocade Decor
District 3, Hồ Chí Minh City
On Chus Since: 08/06/2021
As an avid traveller, experiencing many cultural regions in the country and abroad, Pieu's owner, Do Chi Nguyen was impressed by the careful preservation of cultural features in neighbouring countries. While in Vietnam, she realized that the craft villages in Vietnam have disappeared dramatically. People gradually moved away from the countryside to make a living, and tradition and culture is no longer cherished and preserved by young people.
Through long trips in the North, Do Chi Nguyen was impressed by the clothes in the daily life of the people living there. This desire to preserve culture and traditions gave birth to Pieu, a handcrafted souvenir and gift brand. A small souvenir or gift from Pieu shares a glimpse of Vietnamese culture.
Pieu aspires to promote more craft villages to expand production and promote handcrafted souvenirs. Pieu not only makes souvenirs but also generates funds to open community playgrounds for children in villages, to encourage them to embrace their cultural traditions.
No comments here, please purchase this product to be the first to review.