Herbal Heating Pack | Pack For Back | Pain Relief | Relaxing Therapy | Natural Ingredients | Non-toxic
Microwave Heating Herbal Pack For Back
Protecting your back and hips is now easier than ever. With just a few minutes a day with the Herbal Heating Pack for Back from Hapaku, you will feel instant relief.
Different from ordinary heating packs, Hapaku products contain Vietnamese herbs. When heated, heat and natural herbal essences will help improve blood circulation, soothe and relieve low back and hip pain caused by herniated discs, sciatica dull pain when sitting for a long time. At the same time, the product acts as a tool to protect the back without causing any discomfort in daily activities.
Why we CHUS it
Brand & Producer
- The first brand of electric herbal belts and packs in Vietnam
- Helps relieve pain, heal and relax mentally, considered safe and effective
- Source of high-quality herbal ingredients, traceable herbal origin in each product batch.
- Uses therapeutic methods to relieve joint pain, muscle tension quickly, safely and economically thanks to hot heat and herbal essence
- Size: 19 x 25 x 10cm
- Ingredients: 100% natural herbs such as mugwort, ginger, curcumin, Ligusticum striatum, lemongrass, grapefruit, lemon, Semen cassise,...
The most common back pain is due to osteoarthritis which occurs due to old age, trauma, pathology in the urinary system,or diseases of the stomach. In particular, the cause of spinal degeneration or disc herniation is the most important.
In addition to using ice packs, you should pay attention to your daily activities. You should avoid lifting and carrying heavy objects. If in a forced situation, you should pay attention to the correct posture. You should also not sit for a long time in one place, take a break every few hours, stretch your shoulders, and do gentle movements such as standing up, sitting down, turn around etc. to stretch your back.
1. Who should use:
- People with osteoarthritis, herniated discs, sciatica pain in the back
- Office workers sit a lot, fixed for a long time
- Heavy workers, drivers have to sit for many hours in one position
- Postpartum women
- Women with problems due to menstrual pain
- Elderly people
- Patients who have to lie down for a long time, sedentary, and have numbness in the back and abdomen.
2. How to use:
- Put the pack in the microwave (microwave) at the highest heating mode (800w) for 2-3 minutes. You can spray a little clean water on the bag before putting it in the microwave.
- Apply to the aching body area and relax, you can walk normally until it cools down completely.
- It is recommended to test the appropriate temperature for heat tolerance before applying, you can increase or decrease the time in the microwave to reach the right temperature
- Use the product 1-3 times/day
Keep in a close bag in a cool place, avoid direct sunlight and high temperatures
4. Expired date: 2 years
- After about 300 times of use, the herbs will lose their benefits gradually. However, you still can use it as a multipurpose heat pack
- After heating, the pack can reach a temperature of 70 degrees Celsius. You should be careful when placing it on the skin, adjust the temperature in accordance with the body's heat tolerance.
- Do not use on open wounds or fragile skin mucosa
- For external use only
- Do not use if you are allergic to any of the ingredients
- Use with caution in children, not for children under 6 years old.
Nam Từ Liêm District, Hà Nội City
On Chus Since: 26/07/2021
Hapaku, an electric herbal aims belts/packs brand from Vietnam was established with an aim to help relieve people with chronic joint pain. Hapaku is a subsidiary brand and was founded by Sen Capital, a brand focused on manufacturing health care products from natural herbs.
Hapaku is the first brand in Vietnam to apply electric heating technology, combined with traditional natural herbs that have been used as home remedies for a long time. Through constant research and testing, Hapaku has perfected a benign herbal formula with high medicinal value. Each product is a tested solution for those who often suffer from muscle and joint pain.
At Hapaku, they believe that health is the foundation for a prosperous lifestyle and strive to develop solutions for better health each day.