Herbal Eyes Pack | Pain Relief | Relaxing Therapy | Natural Ingredients | Non-toxic
Herbal Eye Pack
The eyes are parts of the body that work non-stop from early morning until late at night. Therefore, do not forget to take care of the windows to your soul with the right products.
Let Hapaku help you do that with the Herbal Eye Pack, made entirely from traditional natural herbs. You will quickly feel your eyes are pampered and less tired right after the first use. The heat from the pack will help soothe the eye nerves and diffuse the essential oils. Gives you a feeling of relaxation with visibly healthier eyes.
Why we CHUS it
Brand & Producer
- The first brand of electric herbal belts and packs in Vietnam
- Helps relieve pain, heal and relax mentally, considered safe and effective
- Source of high-quality herbal ingredients, traceable herbal origin in each product batch.
- Uses therapeutic methods to relieve joint pain, muscle tension quickly, safely and economically thanks to hot heat and herbal essence
- Size: 21 x 9 x 5cm
- Ingredients: 100% natural herbs such as mugwort, ginger, curcumin, Ligusticum striatum, lemongrass, grapefruit, lemon, Semen cassise,...
Just a few minutes of using an ice pack, you will immediately have healthy bright eyes, regain alertness and help your mind relax effectively.
1. Who should use:
- Office workers who sit a lot, fixed for a long time, sedentary
- Long distance drivers
- People who look a lot at computer and phone screens
- People who often have headaches, insomnia, irregular sleep
- People who are stressed
- People with dark circles under eyes
2. How to use:
- Put the pack in the microwave (microwave) at the highest heating mode (800w) for 2-3 minutes. You can spray a little clean water on the bag before putting it in the microwave.
- Apply to the aching body area and relax, you can walk normally until it cools down completely.
- It is recommended to test the appropriate temperature for heat tolerance before applying, you can increase or decrease the time in the microwave to reach the right temperature
- Use the product 1-3 times/day
Keep in a close bag in a cool place, avoid direct sunlight and high temperatures
4. Expired date: 2 years
- After about 300 times of use, the herbs will lose their benefits gradually. However, you still can use it as a multipurpose heat pack
- After heating, the pack can reach a temperature of 70 degrees Celsius. You should be careful when placing it on the skin, adjust the temperature in accordance with the body's heat tolerance.
- Do not use on open wounds or fragile skin mucosa
- For external use only
- Do not use if you are allergic to any of the ingredients
- Use with caution in children, not for children under 6 years old.
Nam Từ Liêm District, Hà Nội City
On Chus Since: 26/07/2021
Hapaku, an electric herbal aims belts/packs brand from Vietnam was established with an aim to help relieve people with chronic joint pain. Hapaku is a subsidiary brand and was founded by Sen Capital, a brand focused on manufacturing health care products from natural herbs.
Hapaku is the first brand in Vietnam to apply electric heating technology, combined with traditional natural herbs that have been used as home remedies for a long time. Through constant research and testing, Hapaku has perfected a benign herbal formula with high medicinal value. Each product is a tested solution for those who often suffer from muscle and joint pain.
At Hapaku, they believe that health is the foundation for a prosperous lifestyle and strive to develop solutions for better health each day.