- Thank you so much for the review. Please follow us and Chus for the newest products update.
Handcrafted | Decoration | Artistic | Old School Design | Vietnamese Culture | Souvenirs
Vietnamese Bread Cart Magnet
"Bánh mì" - Vietnamese bread is one of the most mentioned foods when it comes to Vietnamese cuisine. If you're a fan of this delicious, flavorful bread, why not take some lovely bread magnets and stick them on the fridge! It's also a way to bring this dish into your fridge - literally.
Consistently earned 5⭐, guaranteed return, shipped on time, certified by CHUS
Why we CHUS it
Brand & Producer
- Brand of handmade miniatures, decorative items and souvenirs
- Honoring the beauty of Vietnamese culture
- Promoting the image of Vietnam to international friends
- Handcrafted materials: Wood, cloth, plastic, paper, resin, clay, craft grass
The Vietnamese Bread Cart Magnet is handmade meticulously and in detail from the cart, the meat patty tray, the omelet pan, the pickles, etc. The colors used are also very harmonious and eye-catching. The product is suitable for decorating the refrigerator or as a souvenir for friends and relatives.
- Compact size, easy to use.
- Meticulous and detailed design, bringing a realistic feeling.
- Is a meaningful souvenir, suitable to give to those who love Vietnamese street food
- The magnet is sturdy and won't fall out of the refrigerator.
- It is made with delicate materials, so it may be more fragile than other magnets.
- The product has a small size and delicate details, so it should be kept out of reach of children
- This magnet is relatively small, so it may not be suitable for some uses, such as holding heavy objects.
- Size: 5.7 x 3.6 x 2cm
- Weight: 100g
- Materials: Wood, acrylic, 3D plastic, aluminum, metal, clay, resin
Besides the refrigerator, where can you put the magnets on?
- Metal cabinets
- Decorative metal shelf
- Metal door
- Magnetic board (memo board, bulletin board, white board)
In case the item is dropped and broken, you can use super glue (strong fast-acting adhesive) to fix it.
About The 90's DIY
The 90's DIY is a world of beautiful and meticulously crafted miniatures that encapsulate Vietnamese culture and beauty. The brand's concept originated from a simple question: “How do we keep the memories and wonderful moments after a trip?”
The 90's DIY offers a unique and creative way to preserve such memories with its stunning works of art. It provides DIY miniature sets inspired by famous places in Vietnam, such as Hue, Dalat, and Hoi An. These miniatures are more than just toys or decorations; they serve as reminders of the incredible experiences encountered during each trip.
Additionally, the DIY brand also offers refrigerator magnet that mimics familiar things that every Vietnamese has encountered during their childhood. Moreover, the brand also offers refrigerator magnets that recreate familiar items from every Vietnamese person's childhood.
Despite their small sizes, these miniatures and magnets bring immense joy and inspiration to travel enthusiasts and nostalgic individuals who cherish those memories. So, are you ready to join The 90's DIY and Chus on an exploration of this enchanting miniature world?
- Hope you enjoy the whole set of Magnet
- Cám ơn bạn đã ủng hộ shop ạ.
- Dạ cám ơn bạn đã dành lời khen cho shop nhen! Với tỉ lệ 1:35, bạn có thể thu nhỏ mọi thứ bỏ túi luôn!
- Cám ơn bạn nhiều ạ
- Cám ơn bạn đã ủng hộ "Ông hoàng điểm tâm" của shop nhé ạ!
- Cám ơn gia đình bạn đã ủng hộ sản phẩm của shop nhiều ạ!
- Thank you so much for bringing a bit of Vietnam to your home!