- Cám ơn bạn đã ủng hộ shop ạ. Shop sẽ cố gắng ra nhiều sản phẩm hơn cho dòng Nam châm này. Mong bạn sẽ theo dõi shop nhé.
Handcrafted | Decoration | Artistic | Old School Design | Vietnamese Culture | Souvenirs
Ice Cream Cart Magnet
Your kitchen will look even more attractive and stylish with just a touch of colorful decoration on the fridge. All you need is a simple yet meticulously crafted magnet!
The artisans at The 90's DIY have skillfully created this magnet in the shape of an ice cream cart, which is a familiar sight in Vietnam. If you're seeking a distinctive and handmade gift to bring back from your visit to Vietnam or to give to your friends, this lovely street food-inspired fridge magnet would be an excellent choice.
Consistently earned 5⭐, guaranteed return, shipped on time, certified by CHUS
Why we CHUS it
Brand & Producer
- Brand of handmade miniatures, decorative items and souvenirs
- Honoring the beauty of Vietnamese culture
- Promoting the image of Vietnam to international friends
- Handcrafted materials: Wood, cloth, plastic, paper, resin, clay, craft grass
This Vietnamese ice cream cart fridge magnet is a unique and handmade gift that is perfect for anyone who loves Vietnamese street food or simply enjoys colorful and decorative items. This is a high-quality and unique product that would make a great addition to any kitchen.
- Unique and handmade design
- Inspired by Vietnamese street food
- Colorful and decorative
- Makes a great gift
- It is made with delicate materials, so it may be more fragile than other magnets.
- The product has a small size and delicate details, so it should be kept out of reach of children
- This magnet is relatively small, so it may not be suitable for some uses, such as holding heavy objects.
- Size: 3.6x 3.5 x1.7cm
- Weight: 100g
- Materials: Wood, acrylic, 3D plastic, aluminum, metal, clay, resin
Besides the refrigerator, where can you put the magnets on?
- Metal cabinets
- Decorative metal shelf
- Metal door
- Magnetic board (memo board, bulletin board, white board)
In case the item is dropped and broken, you can use super glue (strong fast-acting adhesive) to fix it.
About The 90's DIY
The 90's DIY is a world of beautiful and meticulously crafted miniatures that encapsulate Vietnamese culture and beauty. The brand's concept originated from a simple question: “How do we keep the memories and wonderful moments after a trip?”
The 90's DIY offers a unique and creative way to preserve such memories with its stunning works of art. It provides DIY miniature sets inspired by famous places in Vietnam, such as Hue, Dalat, and Hoi An. These miniatures are more than just toys or decorations; they serve as reminders of the incredible experiences encountered during each trip.
Additionally, the DIY brand also offers refrigerator magnet that mimics familiar things that every Vietnamese has encountered during their childhood. Moreover, the brand also offers refrigerator magnets that recreate familiar items from every Vietnamese person's childhood.
Despite their small sizes, these miniatures and magnets bring immense joy and inspiration to travel enthusiasts and nostalgic individuals who cherish those memories. So, are you ready to join The 90's DIY and Chus on an exploration of this enchanting miniature world?