Herbal Pillow | Mugwort Pillow | Pain Relief | Relaxing Therapy | Natural Ingredients | Non-toxic
Mugwort is a benign herb with many health benefits, especially the ability to relieve joint pain and sciatica.
Therefore, the Mugwort Pillow from Hapaku is a great choice for those who are experiencing the above pain, as well as a way to relax and sleep better. A special feature of the product is the use of microwave heating, which helps the herb to release essential oils to help relieve pain. The heat will also help soothe the neurons in a powerful way, so that you feel better.
Why we CHUS it
Brand & Producer
- The first brand of electric herbal belts and packs in Vietnam
- Helps relieve pain, heal and relax mentally, considered safe and effective
- Source of high-quality herbal ingredients, traceable herbal origin in each product batch.
- Uses therapeutic methods to relieve joint pain, muscle tension quickly, safely and economically thanks to hot heat and herbal essence
- Size: 20 x 23 x 4cm
- Ingredients: 100% dried natural mugwort, GUARANTEE not adulterated.
Some notes to choose the right pillow: check earlier edit
- Should choose a pillowcase made of cotton material, absorbing sweat, ventilation to avoid the situation of perspiration back to the knee.
- Do not use pillows that are too hard or too soft.
- Should use the right pillow size, should not be too high to avoid neck fatigue. Especially pillows for children.
1. Who should use:
- People with cervical spondylosis.
- Neck and shoulder fatigue.
- Neck stiffness.
- Neck pain.
- Back pain, shoulder pain, sciatica...
- Headaches, insomnia, prolonged fatigue
2. How to use:
- Put the pack in the microwave (microwave) at the highest heating mode (800w) for 2-3 minutes. You can spray a little clean water on the bag before putting it in the microwave.
- Apply to the aching body area and relax, you can walk normally until it cools down completely.
- It is recommended to test the appropriate temperature for heat tolerance before applying, you can increase or decrease the time in the microwave to reach the right temperature
- Use the product 1-3 times/day
3. Preservatives: Keep in a close bag in a cool place, avoid direct sunlight and high temperatures
4. Expired date: 6 months to 1 year (until the pillow is completely flat)
- After about 300 times of use, the herbs will lose their benefits gradually. However, you still can use it as a multipurpose heat pack
- After heating, the pack can reach a temperature of 70 degrees Celsius. You should be careful when placing it on the skin, adjust the temperature in accordance with the body's heat tolerance.
- Do not use on open wounds or fragile skin mucosa
- For external use only
- Do not use if you are allergic to any of the ingredients
- Use with caution in children, not for children under 6 years old.
Nam Từ Liêm District, Hà Nội City
On Chus Since: 26/07/2021
Hapaku, an electric herbal aims belts/packs brand from Vietnam was established with an aim to help relieve people with chronic joint pain. Hapaku is a subsidiary brand and was founded by Sen Capital, a brand focused on manufacturing health care products from natural herbs.
Hapaku is the first brand in Vietnam to apply electric heating technology, combined with traditional natural herbs that have been used as home remedies for a long time. Through constant research and testing, Hapaku has perfected a benign herbal formula with high medicinal value. Each product is a tested solution for those who often suffer from muscle and joint pain.
At Hapaku, they believe that health is the foundation for a prosperous lifestyle and strive to develop solutions for better health each day.