Brown Rice | Red Rice | Eat Clean | Diet | Natural Ingredients | Good For Health | No Preservative
Among a wide range of brown rice, the red rice is known for its soft texture as well as the nutrients contained in the rice.
GUFoods red rice is made 100% from pure red rice, tested thoroughly to ensure the safety and hygiene standards. This type of rice is rich in vitamin B1, vitamin A, fibers, lipids,etc. Therefore, it is suitable for people with high nutritional needs such as the elderly, vegetarians, and diabetics.
Why we CHUS it
Brand & Producer
- Uses high-quality red rice grown in Sa Dec, Mekong delta.
- Support local agriculture
- Use freshly milled rice to produce each batch
- No preservative
- No food coloring
- Modern irrigation technique
- Weight: 1kg
- Ingredients: Weedy
- Expiry date: 12 months from date of manufacture
If you do not own a rice cooker, you can always prepare your delicious rice to pair with curry or main dishes with a pan in easy steps:
- After washing the rice, place it in a saucepan. Add water to 2cm above the rice (the distance between the rice surface and water should be approximately the first joint of your finger).
- Cover the saucepan with a lid, then bring to a boil. When the water is boiled, turn the heat to low and cook for another 15 minutes, until you feel that the rice is dry enough.
- Turn off the heat and wait for another 5 minutes. Fluff up with a chopstick or fork and serve.
1. Cách dùng:
- Step 1: Wash the rice 1-2 times with water
- Step 2: Put water in the pot with the ratio of 6 water: 5 rice
- Step 3: Use a cooker to cook the rice
Notes: Soak the rice with water in 15-20 minutes before cooking to make it softer
2. Preservation: Store in dry and cool places
GUfoods is a local brand in Vietnam that specialises in products made from brown rice.
The founder, Bao Anh was born and raised in Sa Dec - a famous rice trading center in the Mekong Delta. Mr. Anh always had a desire to showcase the rice from his region to the world.
After intensive research and experience, he realized the nutritional value of brown rice. This inspired him to launch GUfoods - a haven of brown rice products.
Brown rice is a gluten free whole grain that effectively supports weight loss and provides impressive amounts of nutrition and vitamins to the body. Making the most out of its benefits, GUfoods created significant and nutritious products from brown rice with the desire to help consumers gain a new perspective on healthy eating.
At GUfoods they believe healthy eating should be pleasant and fun. Therefore, they constantly research and innovate to make food products not just healthy but tasty as well. All the products at GUfoods are processed using the irrigation technique to prevent fat oil and do not contain any colorants or preservatives.