Coffee Filter | Stainless Steel Coffee Filter | Minimal | Vietnamese Coffee Phin
Hana Coffee Phin Filter
The beautiful phin coffee filter will be a great present to Vietnamese coffee lovers. It is coated with a metallic gold color with a pretty Hana Dalat logo engraved. Not only is this item useful in helping you brew a robust, delicious cup of coffee, but it also makes a nice decoration for the space.
Why we CHUS it
Brand & Producer
- Towards sustainable agriculture and tourism
- Stainless steel
- Traditional design, bring the best coffee experience
- Size: 9.5 x 6cm
- Material: Stainless steel
CHUS suggests you how to make delicious and flavorful coffee in Vietnamese phin:
- Step 1: Use boiling water and rinse it through the coffee filter to ensure that it is clean. This action also makes the coffee expand evenly and reduces heat absorption when brewing coffee.
- Step 2: Add 3 teaspoons of coffee powder to the filter (about 25 grams) and shake well;
- Step 3: Put the phin in the cup, pour it slowly and evenly over the surface of the filter, about 30ml of boiling water for the coffee to expand evenly;
- Step 4: After 2-3 minutes, when the coffee has absorbed all the water and the coffee powder is equally hatched, compress the lid (you can compress the lid before adding water at step 3) and continue pouring about 50 ml of boiling water and wait.
- Step 5: After 1 minute, the coffee will start to drip down the glass, wait until the process is almost done, press the lid tightly to extract all the remaining coffee.
As a result, you get a fine cup of coffee. You can add sugar or milk, ice (depending on your preference), and stir well.
About Hana Dalat
Đà Lạt City, Lâm Đồng Province
On Chus Since: 01/06/2021
Stemming from the mother's love and desire for her daughter to use the best organic products in the grow-up, Hana Dalat was born.
Initially, Hana Dalat is simply a tiny garden cultivating vegetables and mushrooms exclusively for a little girl named Hana to use during the weaning period. However, Hana's mother realized that the market nowadays has products not safe for children. Therefore, she expanded the garden so that other children also use organic and high-quality food.
Hana Dalat believes that the products are cultivated naturally and organic by happy farmers will spread positive energy to customers and create a better life for generations in the future.
Besides providing organic products, Hana Dalat is also developing in sustainable tourism, restaurants, souvenirs, and education.
No comments here, please purchase this product to be the first to review.